[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

+
Lots of NG...all inferior to us! :p My winrate against them is great so far, even on a bad day like this! xD

soph912;n10317322 said:
Monster is op. You can tech NG to beat consume monster and weather/boon monster most of the time but then it will lose to all other factions and in the mirror.

OP? You kidding? A crap bronze Whitcher school that does 10++ damage? Leaders that chain combo of 5 cards at once?

Decks are all NG and ST on the ladder.

Change pusher

Last edited:
All that crawls and creeps and slithers shall be crushed under the weight of imperial heels! For the Emperor!

It's high time your degenerate Empire is brought to an end. We will be your doom! :p

Ic3Purple;n10323992 said:
OP? You kidding? A crap bronze Whitcher school that does 10++ damage? Leaders that chain combo of 5 cards at once?

Decks are all NG and ST on the ladder.

Change pusher

No. I'm not. Alchemy is not that good at all. It can't deal with swarm decks. Viper Witchers are utter useless there and slave drivers are generally quite bad against monsters. They are good in the mirror and against ST, except for spellscoia.

Last edited:
I see a lot of disfigured abortions are claiming crushing victories...

... truth is, no matter how many small victories here and there you claim, the endless legions of the Empire will just keep coming and coming and you'll be muzzled and tamed like the stinky little pets that no one wants you are.

End of story.

I was a monster player from day 1 when dagon was good. This mid winter patch killed it for me because old monster cards were way under powered. So I started Ng, and had a blast with it. I finally got enough resource to build good monster decks again, but I am a bit too far into playing Ng now.

fo3nixz;n10326092 said:
cdpr shuld give us stats whos winning so far :) will be intresting

They did that last time. It was met with plenty of negative feedback: accusations of players switching their allegiance to support the side that was in the lead.

Maybe they're experimenting with different options in that regard; this is only the second faction challenge, after all.

I see a lot of disfigured abortions are claiming crushing victories...

... truth is, no matter how many small victories here and there you claim, the endless legions of the Empire will just keep coming and coming and you'll be muzzled and tamed like the stinky little pets that no one wants you are.

We have been the end of whole kingdoms. We are the blight that plagues your world. You wither and die and we only become stronger by feeding on your corpses. You think steel can hurt us and we laugh that notion aside. You are more busy enacting elaborate ploys and corrupt plans to rid yourselves of your political rivals, than facing the true danger that threatens to eliminate you all.

We are coming. We are plenty. And you cannot defeat us! :p

Top Bottom