Updated interactive map!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
16x9_Piggyback_Map_Update_EN.png

Attention, chooms!

The Piggyback interactive map for Cyberpunk 2077 has been updated and now includes Dogtown. Jack in now and discover all the secrets Night City has to offer!

📍 https://maps.piggyback.com/cyberpunk-2077/maps/night-city

Awesome! I was worried the Interactive Map had been forgotten about, but kudos to you guys for updating it!

Is nice that this detailed map can be finally useful again ... after few years in obsolete state. Less nice was long time silence tied with this external paid tool. Yes, I have purchased access, and yes, I really like that it is up to date.

Few notes: posted with a hope that feedback posted here can reach map-tool author
  • two gigs (I did just a fast check) in south-east part of Dogtown (Talented academy and Spy in the Jungle) do not have working images.
  • GOG shop page with this tool have no info that there was update ... which imo is quite unexpectable thing, since there was not any communication for years.
  • will be nice if metro station would have shown connections to other stations, metro paths (optional display)

Last edited:
While its good to see you guys at CD projekt red showing appreciation to your fan base. I have to say that cyberpunk 2077 needs some serious fixes at least on xbox series x. I encountered tons of bugs and glitches last time i played and i don't think i'm the only one. While i don't mean to sound impatient, i noticed the game hasn't received a patch or hotfix in a while, which leads me to ask, are yall still working on the game? I would like to know for sure.

are yall still working on the game? I would like to know for sure.
You didn't really follow CDPR "actualities" I guess.
As far as we know, there is no dev working on Cyberpunk anymore*. But in the other hand, according to the Steam DB updates (internal_qa), there is likely "something" coming, on PC at least.
*Devs

You didn't really follow CDPR "actualities" I guess.
As far as we know, there is no dev working on Cyberpunk anymore*. But in the other hand, according to the Steam DB updates (internal_qa), there is likely "something" coming, on PC at least.
*Devs
I don't know what you mean by actualities, but im not asking them to add anything new nor give us a giant patch like 2.0. Im simply asking if they're to fix some of the remaining bugs that are left from patch 2.12. Last time i played, i saw a dead maelstromer whose body slid down the sidewalk and turned around the corner as if a npc was still controlling him. These bugs are irritating and far too numerous. If CDPR still cares about their fans, they need to at the very least put out 1 or 2 hotfix(s).

Ah, it is cut off a bit, e.g. for the Nomad town start, that texture island, then also Adam's Funnel, i.e. all borders with a wide clearance.
Else, super detail, e.g. that underwater effect on the aquarium window of the Pacifica - Wellsprings tunnel.

Top Bottom