Updated MP nodes in Reward Book!

+
Seems it has only been changed back for powder nodes which cost 1 or 2 reward points (rp).
More expensive nodes are still overpriced. See for example the powder notes for 3 and 4 rps in the year of the wererat tree.
They give 30 and 60 powder, so the same as the 1 and 2 nodes despide costing way more. And the 10 reward point chests in that tree which I believe were only priced like this as they contain powder.
And on a side note: 10 reward points for chests is just too much, even with 5 rp its impossible to keep up with all the trees despite playing daily. So far my hope was that we would not get new monthly trees, so I completed only those (if at all) and have all the permanent trees barely touched. Now we get more trees AND nodes and chests get more expensive, that's too much. Even worse as the lack of new contracts makes it harder and harder to get reward points.:cry:
(In other words: Please keeps normal nodes at 1 or 2 reward points only, and chests at 5, not more.)

Lexor

Forum veteran
Important update: we've just modified the rewards from 10 to 30 Meteorite Powder for spending 1 Reward Point when completing the powder nodes in the Reward Book. Have a great week!
After this update I can still see only 10 MP for 1 RP on two quest nodes in seasonal Ivo of Belhaven tree.

Will these nodes be updated?

EDIT: Confirmed on reddit: this is not intended and will be updated.

Last edited:
Seems it has only been changed back for powder nodes which cost 1 or 2 reward points (rp).
More expensive nodes are still overpriced. See for example the powder notes for 3 and 4 rps in the year of the wererat tree.
They give 30 and 60 powder, so the same as the 1 and 2 nodes despide costing way more. And the 10 reward point chests in that tree which I believe were only priced like this as they contain powder.
And on a side note: 10 reward points for chests is just too much, even with 5 rp its impossible to keep up with all the trees despite playing daily. So far my hope was that we would not get new monthly trees, so I completed only those (if at all) and have all the permanent trees barely touched. Now we get more trees AND nodes and chests get more expensive, that's too much. Even worse as the lack of new contracts makes it harder and harder to get reward points.:cry:
(In other words: Please keeps normal nodes at 1 or 2 reward points only, and chests at 5, not more.)

The year of wererat tree is a new tree, so its okay if they keep a different exchange rate there. They fixed all the old trees and returned them to the original exchange rate and that's plenty for me.

They have changed even new trees, and intend to do so further for now (see EDIT for the Ivo tree post above yours).
Even the 1 rp and 2 rp nodes have been changed in the Wererat tree. They just missed some nodes and chests with more rp.

Last edited:
Top Bottom