[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathSycthe said:
Hello, I just got The Witcher EE a few weeks ago and I want to uncensore it, but after reading through the forms it seems like most people are saying that the links for the patch do not work. Is there a link that will lead me to the patch?
Check out our resources and options on thewitcherworld.com,for those that find censorship annoying. :beer:

Okay, it's completely ridiculous that we should have to go underground like this to play the game as it was intended to be played. What a world! Or, more specifically, what a nightmare of a fascist regime in this one little part of the world.But I certainly appreciate the efforts to which so many have gone to make this work. I downloaded the files last night, and everything seems to be working splendidly. I'm an old man, so all these bare breasts titilate me only slightly, but it's the idea, ya know? Thank you. Really.

Everyone should have recieved his requested mails by now. The mailer daemon got stuck and thus kept queing replies. Sorry if it caused a mailbomb for some people that might have sent multiple mails over the last couple of days.- Lennard

Quite Genius lennard, i installed everything and it's unedited :) i own the original special edition but i was to impatient to order from gogamer so i bought the retail and with you're help it's like owning it uncut. P.S i seen u have umm battle or blood files was there something else cut out of it like finishers or battle animation. On thing i did notice upon entering the inn was the waitress was not there it was vesna hood lol i knew it worked then. THX a bunch Lennard.

Just installed both the files, the cards are now uncensored, I figured it had worked. Then i got to a sex scene in a cave with Abigail, and it basically just showed me the card, there was no scene, even though I have extracted all those scenes to my directory. I even went back and double checked to make sure I didnt make a stupid mistake and to no avail. I also installed the override afterwards, still no luck. What is my deal here?

Weigel15 said:
Just installed both the files, the cards are now uncensored, I figured it had worked. Then i got to a sex scene in a cave with Abigail, and it basically just showed me the card, there was no scene, even though I have extracted all those scenes to my directory. I even went back and double checked to make sure I didnt make a stupid mistake and to no avail. I also installed the override afterwards, still no luck. What is my deal here?
I've not seen any XXX "scene" behind the card in the uncensored versions, both in the original and enhanced edition. Unless I am being a clueless American, I think the "scene" behind the card is just now it seems more clearly to look like Geralt's face moving down towards someone, but its still about as X rated as a blurry disney movie, in either censored or uncensored. I've only seen as significant changes for the sex scenes, the actual card change, between the two versions.

Hiys! I also cant stand censored games, I feel like I am missing something!!! I sent an e-mail to that address for the links, but have yet to get a reply, how long does it take? Or can some one PM me the links?

Can anyone provide me with a link to that too? Just got the game and it ROCKS!!!!, but I want to make sure I'm not censored. How can I tell if I have the uncensored or censored version?

Hi. I just got the American version of The Witcher Enhanced Edition (retail box), and I've been trying pretty much everything I can find to uncensor it. The most promising option was the one here: Removed link I've tried all 3 versions of the mod from this site with no effect.The sex scene with Triss near the beginning, as well as her card, remain censored. An interesting irony, however, is that Felldude's nude mod works just fine. I can see Triss lying naked on the bed, if I want, but her card and sex scene are still censored. Is it possible that there's another "Data" folder somewhere else on the system other than the folder the game installed to? I don't even know where the game is finding an unmodified "localized00.bif" and "localized.key" to work from.

If you're refering to Triss' 1st sex card, she's supposed to be covered up with her blanket in both uncensored/censored version of the game.Have you managed to bed the girl from the tavern? Her name is Vesna Hood.You should be able to see her in her naked glory if you get the uncensored patch done.Anyway, check out this link from the witcher wiki for more info.

Yeah. Ok, so I won't really know if the mod worked until I get to the next lady. Ok. And, the scene itself of sleeping with Triss, that's also not going to look any different uncensored?

nope, all the sex cut scenes are identical in the censored and uncensored versions ... there is only the actual sex card (and some of them are also no different -- three i believe), Morenn and the dryad, and a few of the monsters (the alps, bruxa and devourer) that differseverything else is exactly the same :)

Hey Lennard, i was wondering what those other files in the override folder are for? They have battle,finishers ect..... do i need them also? did the US EE censor anything else beside cards and scenes? Because i fixed the game with the two rar files,and u have an override folder that contains more files? Please post back.

Furious1964 said:
Can anyone provide me with a link to that too? Just got the game and it ROCKS!!!!, but I want to make sure I'm not censored. How can I tell if I have the uncensored or censored version?
@Furious1964 and Plinkotink: check your messages. :)In answer to Furious1964 and Cowoffire: the uncensored version as I understand it has more bloodiness, and there is some partial in game nudity. So I would suspect that the ones named battle, finishers, are somewhat gorier versions than the censored, but wont 100% swear to it: I've been too busy working on my fansite to play the EE much lately. Anyway, If you have also installed the (large) patch that uncensors the sex cards, then some but not all of the sex cards will have visible female breasts and derrierres. There is no actual sex video in the sex cards, it is just some nice artwork with behind it a blurry video that after watching a few times, I think looks sortof like Geralt's face bending down towards a woman. I will say that the way some of the women look is pretty convincing evidence that Geralt is not particularly picky about who or what he sleeps with. :whatthe:

I have a question, Should the Lady of the Lake be nude in the uncensored version?? With this mod every one who I think should be is but she has her long hair covering her and it just seems out of place. Is this how it is for all versions?

Jerm357 said:
I have a question, Should the Lady of the Lake be nude in the uncensored version?? With this mod every one who I think should be is but she has her long hair covering her and it just seems out of place. Is this how it is for all versions?
Yes, she is the same for both the censored & uncensored version of the game.Same thing with her card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom