Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

+
I wud just like to be able to play on the PS4 Pro period. I really hope they fix the game breaking inventory crashing with this update. Maybe I shud just finally join the PC players... don't think literally 4 months of game breaking crashes wud be a problem on PC or at least id be able to revert to a stable patch (I know thats sony fault not red) but still I bought the expansions and can't even touch their content at all. while other people are worried about HDR id just like it to run for more then 10mins without a blue screen of doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering when PRO getting that update and will there's a performance modes like Xbox One X?? Right now doing 100% playthrough and waiting any news about this!??

The PS4 Pro Upgrade is coming, don't worry. It will introduce HDR support, but we're not planning on adding Performance Mode. It should be out in the next few weeks.

Alicja.;n10259462 said:
The PS4 Pro Upgrade is coming, don't worry. It will introduce HDR support, but we're not planning on adding Performance Mode. It should be out in the next few weeks.

At least, please fix the performance. PS4 Pro should perform at least as same as standard PS4. It was very stable at v1.31 with boost mode.

Alicja.
I know it's blasphemy to bring it up, but what's the reason not to include PC? Myb an explanation would be nice. Because without one justifying that decision, it's just a spit in parity's name.

Guest 2364765

Valas991;n10261652 said:
Alicja.
I know it's blasphemy to bring it up, but what's the reason not to include PC? Myb an explanation would be nice. Because without one justifying that decision, it's just a spit in parity's name.

Ultimately at least an explanation would be nice.

Even Ubisoft added HDR to AC:O on PC despite having "no plans" earlier to do so.

Alicja.;n10259462 said:

How is that patch doing? A lot of us cant even play due to the constant crash problem with inventory which was introduced with the last update (1.50). It would be very nice to be able to play again - couldnt for the last few months.

My two cents isn't worth much, as I haven't offered up a lot in the way of mods or anything, but I too, like many others, believe this to be a short sighted decision.

We PC players begrudgingly accept that console support is partially what allowed W3 to come into being. Those who claim otherwise are foolish. However, PC is the core of modern development. As a company who has touted just how important they claim that they view PC as a platform, this is a backhanded slap in the face to the entire community.

We rallied behind you in the wake of the downgrade gate, which was much less of an issue than people made it out to be, or at least much less of the sort of issue than people made it out to be.

We were disappointed in the wake of the announcement that there would be no Redkit. A lot of the community is still very, very sore about that, and yet they've banded together to create some amazing things.

Patch parity is not as big of an issue as the previous two, to be honest, but it's showing a rather concerning trend in the mindset of CDPR. Look - you could ignore us completely, and it will have zero impact on what happens when 2077 comes out. That in fact, is what I believe will happen. Just another small chisel off that stone.

But that stone is only so big.

I, and the community, aren't asking for the world. We're asking for simple reciprocity. Support us the way we've supported you. We don't always understand the complexities of modern development. I may be in the minority here, but I would gladly give 2077 a six month delay to get a proper RedKit. Hell, I'd even pay $10 for it. When it comes to patches, I only have one simple piece of advice:

Just do the right thing.

Respectfully,

J

I'm gonna add to the chorus now. When is the patch for the ps4 pro coming? Yk this game (think it was on patch version 1.31) ran wonderfully on the Ps4 pro with boost mode on and rite now I'm hard pressed to actually see the visual difference that the 1.51 pro patch brought. (I was playing it on a 4K screen aswell and it looked wonderful on patch version 1.31).

Now my play experience sux cause my immersion is broken by the inventory crash bug and a dam noisy console fan! Prior to the pro patch, the game ran pretty much silently on the console (even more silent than on my original ps4). I hate the frame rate drops which are very noticable, and the "judder" now present in cut scenes. I love you Reds, but please for the of ...whatever ....fix this.

I was lucky with one thing though. I have the original game, but I have also got the GOTY edition and thank heavens it comes out the case on version 1.30. The downside is that it means that I require a whole new playthrough as the saves from the original release are not compatible with the GOTY. I was wanting to do a death march play through on new game+ but can't warrant an entire new playthrough and the long slog of getting all the armor upgrades.

Assasins Creed Origins running at 4K with HDR on does not even make my console crack a sweat and is nowhere near as noisy (fan wise) as Tw3 in its current state.

Seriously, where is the patch.

I just bought this game and the inventory crash sucks.

Have a nice HDR tv and no HDR support let alone an uncapped mode, who cares if it doesn’t run consistently at 60fps at least above 30fps would be great.

So much praise for this game and it crashes.

The game has amazing graphics I was told, maybe, but not like horizon nor the graphics options either.

Seems my friend duped me into into buying a busted game; Ireally wanted to get into this too.

Could you guys, anyone at CDPR, please just say whether the game breaking inventory crash is even being addressed? PS4 Pro players haven't been able to play without crashing every 10 mins (literally) since October of 2017. It's been in gaming news sites since then too. It was said, enigmatically, that it would be fixed but the lack of info for nearly half a year is evidence to the contrary.

Tech support only says, verbatim: "we are thinking about addressing this issue". That means to me, you are not yet actually adressing it.

This is my first and only CD PR game. Honestly, if the truth is such, I would even appreciate a "yes we took your money and you got your 40 hours of game play before your game broke. We either can't or wont fix it anytime soon." That way at least I know I can stop wasting my time checking or hoping to ever play this game.

Thanks...

amesh;n10393222 said:
Could you guys, anyone at CDPR, please just say whether the game breaking inventory crash is even being addressed? PS4 Pro players haven't been able to play without crashing every 10 mins (literally) since October of 2017. It's been in gaming news sites since then too. It was said, enigmatically, that it would be fixed but the lack of info for nearly half a year is evidence to the contrary.

Tech support only says, verbatim: "we are thinking about addressing this issue". That means to me, you are not yet actually adressing it.

This is my first and only CD PR game. Honestly, if the truth is such, I would even appreciate a "yes we took your money and you got your 40 hours of game play before your game broke. We either can't or wont fix it anytime soon." That way at least I know I can stop wasting my time checking or hoping to ever play this game.

Thanks...

>Tech support only says, verbatim: "we are thinking about addressing this issue".

Nope, CDPR did not say that.

That's most probably your formulation, because the patch isn't arrived yet.

So, you think - they may, or may not consider to fix that situation.

What CDPR said about that matter, and responded back to Eurogamer (since October 2017) with the following statement:

~We are aware of the issues some users have been experiencing following the PS4 Pro Patch and we are looking into addressing those as soon as possible.~

Okay sure, but the POINT is and I would still argue that "looking into addressing an issue" and stating that they "are or will address it" are two different things. The obvious of which is vague, enigmatic and open ended.

Given the fact that they have provided little other information and that many months have past (both truths, somewhat unusal or troubling given they are talking about yet another graphical patch with no mention of the game breaking elephant in the room), I think both my questions, observations and frustrstion are perfectly valid.

Even in the odd event that "as soon as possible" really means 6 months, couldn't someone just tell us that? It would be far better than not knowing. The only patch I'd like is the one that will allow the product to work as advertised and so far the only thing I feel I can be sure of is that soon my product will be a bit shinier and possibly still broken.

According to the moderators...for example: SigilFey

CDPR is aware of crashing, performance issues, fans going nutsy, etc.

Unfortunately, these issues are not universal and cannot always be re-created. Work is ongoing!

That means it will take quite some time to the team, to figure out why the above happens to some and not to some others.

I guess, that's why it takes that long to create a patch that will eventually fix those above problems, without creating new ones.

Just got to play for almost 45 minutes and apparently I shouldn’t sell anything or open my inventory or the game crashes, guess I’ll WALK everywhere when not on horseback; now I know why people say this game will last hundreds of hours...

Criticism aside, I want to help.

After the botchling quest, when you return to the baron you’re greeted by the pellar; after his request for your help I spoke with the smithy and his gal about finding Master armorer tools.

This is is where the crash keeps happening (for me)
After speakingn to the dwarf about the tools needed in skellige, I wanted to offload a bunch of item's in my inventory, so I spoke with his gal and every time (3 times in a row) once I look at her stash, in particular holding the L2 button down to compare (on the first piece of gear it won’t even show the comparison) on the 2nd piece of gear it brings up the comparison of what you have equipped and shortly after, crash.

It it has been a hell of a fight to get to lvl 9 and I love this game but for the love of God, please fix this.

As an added bonus HDR support and performance mode please.
Like I said previously, anything over 30fps would be fantastic.

Best,
Madpuffin

Where is HDR patch for PS4 Pro ? Xbox One X has got HDR support about 2 months ago, we have a fabruary and still no HDR support for PS4 Pro. It definitely takes too long. There's a lot of people experiencing inventory crash issue since october, still no fix....

I literally just upgraded to a UHD 4K TV and from PS4 to a PS4 Pro.. and now just sitting here on my hands waiting for the PS4 HDR patch so I can begin Blood and Wine ... aaaaand waiting.

Top Bottom