Upgraded Smart Link and Smart Weapons no longer track

+
I replaced my Tygerclaws tattoo with a Legendary smart link. Now none of my Smart guns track anymore, the rounds just all miss. Anybody else experience this? I confirmed the new smart link is installed and working in my cyberware screen.

Hi, I have seen this in other threads and it appears to be a "thing". Some have reported that if they revert to the tattoo version it works again. In my case it was...me! Skippy was just being Skippy. When I changed to another weapon it was working.

Hi, I have seen this in other threads and it appears to be a "thing". Some have reported that if they revert to the tattoo version it works again. In my case it was...me! Skippy was just being Skippy. When I changed to another weapon it was working.

Thanks. I tried it with multiple smartguns, and all had the same issue. It did start working again after reloading the tattoo. But it's a load of Bollocks that I spent a bunch of Edwards on a *Legendary* upgrade that is literally useless, and is shamed by a free quest reward you get at the beginning of the game!

Thanks. I tried it with multiple smartguns, and all had the same issue. It did start working again after reloading the tattoo. But it's a load of Bollocks that I spent a bunch of Edwards on a *Legendary* upgrade that is literally useless, and is shamed by a free quest reward you get at the beginning of the game!

Tyger Claws all have the same dermal tattoo as you are given which specifically states it blocks smart guns. Shoot anyone other than a Tyger Claw and it works as normal. This is intended.

Top Bottom