Upgrading weapon only increases DPS but not Damage.

+

TJXXX

Forum regular
So maybe I'm ignorant about how certain weapon stats work? I upgarded this one weapon, then when I look at the stats on the inventory menu, only the DPS increased, but not the Damage per bullet like it was supposed to. When I look at the stats on the Upgrade menu again, both DPS and Damage have increased.

I upgraded the weapon a second time and again, both DPS and Damage stats show an increase in the Upgrade menu. But when i look at the stats from the inventory menu, only the DPS increased and the Damage remain the same.

Trying to understand the UI in this game is an exercise in futility.

Yet another component in dire need of developer attention.

Having the same problem, in upgrade menu the weapon i just upgrade shows better dps and damage but when i look in inventory only the dps is the same not the damage stat.

Can someone from CDPR tell us if it a bug?

Im playing on xbox series S version of the game 1.6
October 2022

Thank you

Can someone from CDPR tell us if it a bug?
The support (or someone from CDPR) will unlikely give you an answer on the forum (it's noticed on top, the forum is not a support platform).
But you can send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button). Like that, you will receive an answer from CDPR ;)
(but ignore the stats displayed in the upgrade tab, it's quite buggy. The only "true" stats are those which you have when the weapon is crafted and in your inventory)

Top Bottom