Upgrading weapons and clothes costs too many resources

+
honestly, i think if you upgrade an item, you should only have to upgrade it once to match your character's current level. so how about this, every time you level it up, you pay resources based on how many levels you've risen since you've last upgraded it. so, if you crafted the epic at level 10, and you've upgraded it at 15 it would have the same base resource requirements at level 20-25, or 45-50. your crafting skill and perks will reduce the costs too.

Absolutely agree! Crafting takes an extreme investment for Talent and skill points, and remains insanely expensive to use monetarily! I focused heavy on Engineering, specifically for crafting, and was shocked at how much money i was spending for Epic/Legendary components by the end. But its a must, if you actually want to USE the uniques you get.

HATE this loot system

Thats not true.
On the contrary, you get more and more crafting materials.

You online need some perks and an epic blueprint. That's all.
Craft the epics from blueprint and disassemble them = you get net more of all materials.
You will never need money again for crafting.
I tested it with an epic clothing mod. That works fine!

Only thing that really sucks is the fact that there is no batch processing and so it takes a lot of "clicking" and time. -_-

Last edited:
for what I saw, with the process of crafting and dismantling the same item you get a net positive, so resources in theory are infinite right of the bat

takes a lot of time in the inventory though

for example I normally craft a grey mod many times which has a chance to create a green, blue, purple, and legendary version (with no particular perks just the perks to enable the crafting of that quality level)

then I disassemble back all mods but the legendary ones copies and I get back all resources spent plus more

for instance a green mod created with the gray recipe ( green ingredients) yields blue quality ingredients as well when I disassemble it

But I do feel there's a problem with the upgrading segment of crafting.
I think the best solution would simply be for upgrade to always bring a weapon or armor to your current level.

Want to always keep it maxed? It will be expensive. Want to update it every 7 or 8 levels? Much cheaper. Update it once you hit 50? Just pay once.

i usually just go for the cars i like, for instance i usually stick with the quatra 66 avenger as my go to street car, the mule is my main off-roader, and scorpion's apollo is my main bike, as it was free, and has storage (though the storage bit seems to be broken on all bikes at the moment).

now, it's a pain to hunt down parts for your high end crafting. but... i have a main toon that really likes dying night so it was a pain too keep it current especially after i made it legendary.

I wanted more options when it came to crafting.
I wanted to craft slots or something to regular clothing.

I still have V's Pants and his Converse looking shoes because I Love that look on him but....
Crafting them to get decent stats is too much. But whatever.
That's what I get for choosing fashion over armor.

there is a really rad farm line near kaburos bar in the Vs territory , run it and breakdown those items you will get tons of components !

Top Bottom