Ursine Gear Vanished from Stash/Inventory

+
Hi there,

UK PS4 Digital

I’ve discovered my master crafted Ursine gear has vanished from Stash/inventory.

As suggested in an old thread - I’ve just tried transferring all my inventory to stash and fastrevel to another region, equip unequip ect - however to no avail.

I’m at end game so too late to load old save prior this bug/error, is there another way to remedy this ?

I know it’s late in the games release to have started the Witcher game however I still paid to play and these errors are rather frustrating. However Witcher got to be one of the best games created !!

I’ve also got the ? Location in Urskar Skellige - note in boat - the loot in the lake will not highlight and completely the ? Icon - won’t conclude.

Any help is dearly appreciated.

Many thanks

Shrike Mac

Where did you store the gear before it disappeared? If it‘s gone, I doubt there‘s much you can do to get it back. But I never had that issue, so I can‘t say for sure.

As for the loot in the lake: minor things like that can happen. As long as it‘s not game breaking, I wouldn‘t worry too much about it.

It was stored in the stash either in The Rosemary or Crows perch I believe, as I had been upgrading the gear.

I have sent a couple of crash reports Via PlayStation recently after experiencing the blue screen of doom - I don’t know if it’s related or could help in your endeavours.

Also control of Geralt can become jarred at certain times during fights or interaction with in game characters is not always smooth - especially overwhelmed during end game face off with Eredin - like that needs to be more tricky to complete ! Ha ha

Thanks for the speedy reply ! Greatly appreciated

Moved to Playstation section.

And, sorry to hear that happened.

1.) Can you load an older saved game and see if it's still in the stash in that save?

2.) Is your carried inventory very full? Have you been carrying a lot of the same weapons / armors around for a long period of gameplay? This will eventually cause issues.

3.)
Also control of Geralt can become jarred at certain times during fights or interaction with in game characters is not always smooth - especially overwhelmed during end game face off with Eredin - like that needs to be more tricky to complete ! Ha ha

This also makes me think that the PS4 may be struggling with available resources. Have you noticed any lag or non-responsiveness in the inventory screens?

Top Bottom