User Content not displayed ingame

+
User Content not displayed ingame

Hi there,

lately I got a weird problem. When I want to start a mod, the game does not seem to connect to the UserContentManager. When I open the manager, I can choose the mods without any problem, but when I hit "Save & Run", it tells me that it can't find the Witcher 2 executable, despite the fact that I have not changed anything about it and it is still there in the same folder as the UserContentManager.
When I click on "Okay" and hit "Save & Run" again, then the game loads, but when I click on "New Game" in the main menu, "UserContent" is not displayed.
From then on, everytime I click on "Save&Run" in the UserContentManager, the game loads, but without the user content. When I restart the pc and try the same, I get the same "Missing Witcher 2 executable" error message.
The only thing I can say to when this happened is that I tried one of the newer mods on the Redkit page and after I finished it, the error was there.

Does anyone know if there is maybe an easy solution withouth having to reinstall something? This could bring some problems (I could solve with a lot of work) with my mod.

Do you remember which mod in particular ? I`ll try to do some troubleshooting later on today when I find out which mod is the culprit .

I played "A tale of forgotten history and the cost of forgetting". I tried another mod immediately afterwards and then I already had these problems. Thanks a lot! :)

I`ve installed Graygoyle and selected save and run but the game and UserContent both appear . Will try some mode mods .

Yes, it still worked for me so I could play it. It was only after I finished the mod that I got the error.

Ok I finished the mod but took the "girl went with me" option and everything launches fine . Did you select another option ?

Top Bottom