User Experience Update is now live!

+
Soo... I'm playing for just a little more than month, and for all this time I was absolutly shure that Gwent has the best economy among all other online TCGs. And, I mean, that's still true, but the idea of CDPR forbiding me from dusting cards, wich I've opend in kegs without giving anything in return (I mean, there's three neutral epics I can dust now, hooray!) is kinda sad. And also, I now have to grind scraps for cards from new starters, having no hope to open them. All in all, i think CDPR made a great thing but in a kinda bad way. Hope they'll fix this.

P.S. Sorry for mistakes, I'm not realy a native English speaker.

CDPR has confirmed that they're going to fix this: see the thread titled "New Starter Set Cards" for more details. Basically, they're going to give the new starter set cards to anyone who doesn't have them and mill extra copies for anyone who has more than the maximum.

P.S. Your English is fine - native speakers make mistakes all the time too!

You could have at least given the Champion of Svalblod the Doomed tag if you were feeling lazy so he's not a pain in the bottom to deal with the whole game. Transforms first time from VIldkaarl, use him again with Renew, use his power again with Hjalmar. But I guess Skellige must have the best cards all the time. It's not enough that Svalblod perfectly synergises with Berserk units (his self-wound pings are almost never negative points), he must also have 5 point Bear Abomination. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
CDPR has confirmed that they're going to fix this: see the thread titled "New Starter Set Cards" for more details. Basically, they're going to give the new starter set cards to anyone who doesn't have them and mill extra copies for anyone who has more than the maximum.
Thanks a lot! Haven't seen it at time, but now everything looks wonderfull!

13 unit minimum is a bit high imo.

And no, this isn't about my own decks or interests, my decks are unit heavy normally. You're insisting that a deck be over 50% units, that's going to limit the variety of decks. I just think 10.. or if nothing else 12 would be a better line to draw, if someone wants to have a deck that leans heavier on spells than creatures, they should have the freedom, but a minimum is still good, after all, can't win a round without units.

Does anybody know if the "boards" you can buy with Dust are worth it anymore. They stated that it would be only 1 board vs split so wondered if it was a waste to buy the "wild boar" board with points or dust for the "tavern" one.

Thanks

You have to options for the boards: either you will see the board selected by the player that goes second, or you choose an option to always play on yours.

Top Bottom