User Experience Update Overview

+
If this was supposed to be patch, which improves user experience, it definitely worsened it for me. On top of all the trouble with contradictory and delayed information, there is messed order of decks in players collection. If you have 30 decks like me, it significantly messes up your orientation/navigation through your decks. I had decks in exact order, which I wanted, now I have to scroll through whole list of 30 decks, to find one which I want to open. That is very uncomforatable experience with the new patch.

If this was supposed to be patch, which improves user experience, it definitely worsened it for me. On top of all the trouble with contradictory and delayed information, there is messed order of decks in players collection. If you have 30 decks like me, it significantly messes up your orientation/navigation through your decks. I had decks in exact order, which I wanted, now I have to scroll through whole list of 30 decks, to find one which I want to open. That is very uncomforatable experience with the new patch.

I had order of decks changed in previous month as well. :(

It seems that CDPR changed their rules in last minute and milling these cards was the worst thing to do.

This. Milled all these cards after the original response of Burza. Then came the new rule...I managed to recraft all milled cards and lost a lot of scraps in the process. It's not a complain, it was partly my fault (and I have enough scraps), but the communication was not too good...once again.

Yet another problem is, that premium versions of base set cards are not millable now, while previously, premium versions of base set cards were millable. This patch is terrible example of how to not do things.

People need to stop moaning just for the sake of it. It isn’t difficult to collect cards. I have every card, quite a lot premium and haven’t spent any money in game. It doesn’t take long to build a collection.

People need to stop manipulating just for the sake of it. Pointing out problem is the first step to solve it. Without pointing out a problem, there is no directed effort to solve the problem. Ignoring problem will not solve the problem.

Top Bottom