Using a unit protected by Sukrus to duel another unit protected by Sukrus

+
Maybe it is a common known fact, excuse me if I didn't know it before. Anyone here ever wonders what happens when you duel between two units both protected by Sukrus (cannot take damage)? I used to think the duel would become infinite as both sides cannot take damage.

My friend and I tested it out:

Setup: Have my friend play Sukrus and another unit on his left. Then I play a Dudu to copy his Sukrus and another unit with order: duel on my Sukrus' left. Then start dueling.

It turns out Gwent developer has already thought about this. The duel stops after 10 times (hitting 20 times).

I had a similar interaction in a live game, my foe used Morkvarg - Terror of the Sea to attack a unit protected by Sukrus. :p And ofc mork can't actually dmg him so he gives up after 10 hits or smtnihn like that. :)

I had a similar interaction in a live game, my foe used Morkvarg - Terror of the Sea to attack a unit protected by Sukrus. :p And ofc mork can't actually dmg him so he gives up after 10 hits or smtnihn like that. :)
Oh ya. I have never thought of that. That's a more plausible situation in a real match.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
It turns out Gwent developer has already thought about this. The duel stops after 10 times (hitting 20 times).

It was bugged before, though, and went on until one player desynced. Same happened with Morkvarg. Duel is now capped at 10 hits.

Niche information such as this are why I joined these forums in the first place. Kudos to your team for this bit of near useless knowledge!

Top Bottom