Using cybernetics in service to gameplay

+
Using cybernetics in service to gameplay

Here is a thought, why can you only pick from 5 choices in a dialog tree? there are way more then 5 word combos in language so why are you so limited? "We had to install linguistic prosthetic. The system is deigned to analyzes conversation and present you with a selection of the most relevant responses for you to choose form. I under stand this is limiting, but the bullet caused a lot of damage to the speech center of your brain. This will be the only way for you to speak"

OK so if I didn't explain that well. The idea is that the narrative can be styled to serve gameplay. It's a gameplay requirement to have limited ability to talk, but you can use the setting to justify that requirement.

Last edited:
Here is a thought, why can you only pick from 5 choices in a dialog tree? there are way more then 5 word combos in language so why are you so limited? "We had to install linguistic prosthetic. The system is deigned to analyzes conversation and present you with a selection of the most relevant responses for you to choose form. I under stand this is limiting, but the bullet caused a lot of damage to the speech center of your brain. This will be the only way for you to speak"

OK so if I didn't explain that well. The idea is that the narrative can be styled to serve gameplay. It's a gameplay requirement to have limited ability to talk, but you can use the setting to justify that requirement.

I would love my characters stats/skills to affect my conversations.

Unlike FO4 where you had only ONE change and that was if your charisma was high enough.

Top Bottom