Using Faction Cards in Another Faction During a Casual Game

+
I saw a bran player that was using both monster cards and skellige cards in the same deck and he beated me only because he used a Caranthir + Vildkaarl combo and the crones trio.

All this happened in a casual game.

I dont have photos of this but if a dev can check my match history he was the last bran opponent I faced.

It's a serious bug...this was on Reddit in the comment section:

"I came across this bug earlier today myself and reported it to CDPR with the steps on how to reproduce it. Hopefully it will get patched asap"
I have been testing it in training and taken some recordings to document the bug. I can share these once the bug is fixed.

Here is the link to the discussion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/c9s1yx

Играли в рейтинг, а мой оппонент играл в Scoia и NR одновременно
Post automatically merged:

Played rating and my opponent playing scoia and NR at the same time

Attachments

• Изменёное1.png
    Изменёное1.png
    844 KB · Views: 197
Devs don't always succeed to make game fun, but now they accidentally did it and it will be quiet stupid to ban someone for having fun in casual mod. Even though I agree that's some kind of 'cheating', but the player with 2 faction deck in a casual mod gains nothing in a reward except joy of playing new things.
It would be nice to have 2-6 factions decks as permanent 'wild' mod.

Except people are abusing the bug in ranked games as well. Regardless, whether in casual or ranked, CDPR would be smart (not stupid) banning people for abusing this bug, as this kind of thing needs to be discouraged from the game. You said it yourself - it's cheating.
Seasonal mode is perhaps the place for multi-faction decks.

rrc

Forum veteran
Everyone, just please report these payers everytime you face them. This is cheating and killing the fun for other players. This is even more severe than absuing Traveling Merchant bug IMHO. All those who do it should receive a few days ban and if they do it in ranked, more severe ban.

I've just played ranked game NG vs NR. NR guy at least had Auckes and Vattier (he was playing foltest...) in his deck, I haven't seen more. He is using that in pro rank, how stupid are those people. Reported.

Last edited:
People abusing this on ranked should be banned, not sure about what to do with those abusing it on casual/seasonal though. The only way to play it without a punishment should be friendly or AI mode.

A few posts deleted/edited. As mentioned [here], please, do not name players on the forums. Instead, report them directly to CDPR.

Top Bottom