V having an episode effect is lasting too long.

+
The cutscene after clouds when V has an episode...the jittery visual effect that indicates the chip malfunction is going on too long.

Before Xmas I was playing on my old PC which had a substandard GPU. (Radeon 550). On low settings it was playable. Now I'm using my new gaming PC but when I got to the part of the mission mentioned the jittery effect didn't just end after awhile. I have gone to see Fingers, got the BD with he Moth's head and gone to the location of the bad guys and the effect is still going on as if V is still having an episode. I don't know why it is on this PC and not the old one but I don't think its the PC. Does this happen to anyone else Because the "V is sick effect" seems scripted so it shouldn't be the machine.

It's jarring and annoying and I would be shocked if the devs meant it to be like this. No one would enjoy playing with this story based cosmetic effect going on continuously. I'll restart the game to see if it persists, but it's starting to tick me off.

EDIT: Restarted the game and went back to the point where Fingers is found. The effect had ceased.

Last edited:
Top Bottom