V not reflected in raytraced surfaces.

+
V doesn't show up in the reflections - this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/115 shows why, but I don't get why this is even an issue.
If you can tell raytracing to cull V out, you can do the opposite. Get the FP camera to cull the head (hair etc, everything that would have polygon/faces randomly popping into view from certain motions) and tell the raytrace surfaces to ignore the culling. Maybe it's something you guys realised last minute and had no time to fix for launch, with the intention of fixing it later. I don't know, but would be nice to see this fixed. Otherwise it makes a good few of the justifications of "first person perspective for immersion" moot (mind you, personally I am glad it went full first person).

lol i feel you bruv. my gripe is tht CDPR marketed on the raytracing & reflecting capabilities of the engine, but users on pc have to edit the script.ini in order to see a headless body? tht's not a good look & is further unfair to our friends on rtx enabled consoles. it's bonkers

Top Bottom