V Preset! What happened?

+
So when I first started up CP 2077 I completely expected to see male and female V. Exactly as advertised...but instead I have two strangers staring at me. What the heck is up with that? I ended up choosing preset 2 Male V as it looked most like the V we all know and love, but not quite right. Regardless of if that is the case or not why are the advertised Vs not the default?

Keive

Forum regular
Idk why they aren't default but they are there in the preset characters, of course this newer male and female V.

So when I first started up CP 2077 I completely expected to see male and female V. Exactly as advertised...but instead I have two strangers staring at me. What the heck is up with that? I ended up choosing preset 2 Male V as it looked most like the V we all know and love, but not quite right. Regardless of if that is the case or not why are the advertised Vs not the default?
Yeah! took me by surprise as well! wanted to choose the one used in all the gameplays and trailers but couldn't find it, maybe they wanted You to experiment a little and create Your own V? ;)

Yeah a little weird. But I'm honestly kinda glad in a way. Made me really dig into the character creator tool more than I otherwise would have and now I have a V I'm pretty happy with.

How? Asking for my next attempt at playing with a different background/origin ;)

just stop believing in hope, game is done and released, that model you saw in 2018 is pre-rendered and with higher textures its all scripted demo, to showcase what they are cooking,

you can create similar to OG female V, but its downgraded cheaper version.

just stop believing in hope, game is done and released, that model you saw in 2018 is pre-rendered and with higher textures its all scripted demo, to showcase what they are cooking,

you can create similar to OG female V, but its downgraded cheaper version.

I'm really not sure if this model is too performance-oriented. It's certainly a demo and the sequences where we see V are certainly pre-calculated, but with the same level of detail and the same graphical aspect that we have in play today.

Above all, I think it's a choice, and that's what hurts me the most.

I'm thinking about the possibilities of having it, but it seems very complicated. Either they agree to offer her to us as a DLC or they help us to make it a mod.

female V from 2018 was SUPER HAWT , but she is gone now :( you can make downgraded version of her, just not as hot
The new one looks a bit "tired" with her sleepy eyes.
Well i expected the default V (m + f) too. The default V from 2018 gameplay demo was kinda hot and handsome... :)

I don't think that the male V is possible, either. I was okay with my V, but it leaves a bitter taste. Because all the cutscenes that are not in the game is the same kind of fake like the V-Model.

Top Bottom