V sync OFF/ON

+
Unfortunately, I don't think the game has an option to toggle V-sync (I ran into the same problem myself).
If it bothers you a lot you could try forcing it on via the control panel of your graphics card.

Brielle is correct . There is no option to turn on V-sync in game . If you use MSI Afterburner you can limit the frameate through it .

It was not really a big problem, but seemed strange, most any game I have bought in the say, the last 10 years has normally always had a V-sync On/Off option, I found it very strange that this one which is my favorite of the Witcher series did not.

I did turn it On in my control center, but was just wondering if there was any way to actually fix it in the .INI or .cfg.

Thx U all for you answer, it was just something I was pondering about.

One of the reasons I found it needed, was as I am running way over the 60 FPS frame rate, and not being able to turn it on, has a tendency to over heat your system for no reason, and having V-sync on, can help ease the stress on your system, in such case's.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    82.4 KB · Views: 92
Yes I was very much talking about the first game.

I have played, and beaten the second game many times, and I am very aware of the options in that one.

However I thought sense I was in "the Witcher" forum tech support that most people would understand that I was in deed asking about The first game.

I guess i should have spelled it out better.

Top Bottom