V will have different start location depending of your life path.

+
I posted this vid in the single apartment thread already...

It proves in my opinion that there's no such thing as diffrerent starting locations... ( 00:45 - 1:05 )

There is no proof about starting locations one way or another in the video. Its simply not mentioned. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, as another forum member said. Miles talks about the effect of lifepath on how you interact with the world. Doesn't say a word about your starting locations or apartments.

There is no proof about starting locations one way or another in the video. Its simply not mentioned. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, as another forum member said. Miles talks about the effect of lifepath on how you interact with the world. Doesn't say a word about your starting locations or apartments.

That's a good point. Guess we'll have to be patient then.

Looks like there might be more confirmation on this now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/c2ns2j

It reads like it’s neither a full confirmation or a full denial.

tumblr_plnnhrw7hF1vd4m48_540.jpg

It’s probably either a WIP feature or a truly big-enough spoiler. Better to wait for more info and keep healthy expectations about it then :think:

It reads like it’s neither a full confirmation or a full denial.

View attachment 11004733
It’s probably either a WIP feature or a truly big-enough spoiler. Better to wait for more info and keep healthy expectations about it then :think:

While I agree with you, god do I hope that it's a fully implemented feature, because if that doesn't sound kick-ass I don't know what is. The truest form of RPG right there

For a Nomad it makes perfect sense that they're associated with the local Nomad clans, that's why they're in Night City not half way across the country with another clan.

By the same token I'd bet a Corp 'V' is associated with one of the Corps in Night City, this explains how any why you "Know people". Same with Street Kid 'V'.

In this video while the dev is explaining the differences between V's lifepath option, the example he gives for a Corpo is someone who worked for one of the corps but was fired.

I like that the game is so thoughtful towards the player and the story and keeps it so interesting. Very excited. Very Hype. Very Hypcited. :D

Top Bottom