Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Oh, the irony...

I've just put Vabjorn on my Harald deck, didnt even read the card, assuming he had his old 'Destroy any 2 or less damaged enemy unit at the end of each turn' ability.

I put him in play, and it triggered an attack, and i was like 'WTF is this?', so i read the description:

"Deploy: Damage a Unit by 2. If it was already Damaged, Destroy it instead."

So yeah, i wasted him on that game, but now he's actually really useful? You just need to damage a unit and you can instakill it? Bye bye Unseen Elders and Tibors...

Well, useful is a strong word, but yes, and he can also hit allies (and leaders while still in hand apparently, but that's a bug).
I really loved the old Vabjorn, hanging out with Hjalmar, Coral and Axemen, drinking mead in a Merigold's Hailstorm was fun.
Now they also changed his unique attack animation for another scorch effect (why?!).

DRK3

Forum veteran
I've tried using him a few times but in this particular meta is hard, because it doesnt work well on NR armor or buffed Scoiatel, and those are usually the only high point units worthy of destroying with a Gold...

I created this topic as a joke three months ago and people are still commenting and voting here FailFish

sund_F;n9513411 said:
I created this topic as a joke three months ago and people are still commenting and voting here FailFish

Well, I could just lock the topic. It's outdated anyhow. Yeah, let's do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom