Valen difficulty

+
Valen difficulty

Is it just me, or is Valen a pain in the posterior to fight in? I've encountered enemies that are level 16 in some places, while I am only level 4! Anyone know how best to gain levels?

I would suggest doing the main story for awhile. I got to level 9 just following main story that leads to "find the witch", then i did that line of questing exclusively (awesome quests that comes from that one!). And im now ready to do a couple of contracts!.

The main quest for me is level 6. I am level 3. I'm dying too much. I need to level and get better gear. How did you get past the level 6 part of the main quest (Family Matters)?

If i recall correctly you have two choices after you visit the city where the Hendrik was. Bloody Baron or "Hunting a Witch", i went with Hunting a Witch first. And when i was done with Keira's entire chain of quests (side quests aswell), i went to the Baron.

As for gear im still using the Viper swords and the DLC armor from the prologue. Every schematics iv found so fare are level 14+, annoying!.

The main quest for me is level 6. I am level 3. I'm dying too much. I need to level and get better gear. How did you get past the level 6 part of the main quest (Family Matters)?

How are you only level 3? You didn't do everything in Orchard?

Also, if you do all the ? in the Orchard you get two pretty decent swords out of it, and while there's no freaking way I could afford the DLC armor, you also find some very nice armor.

So...well, you can't go back, but I arrived in the second part and kicked the poop out of level 6-7 mobs because I think I may have hit level 5 shortly after arriving.

man I hate the leveling processing structure in this game. Wish I can use and wear anything, do any quest I like; The more you play, the more your experience grow, not your character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom