Valentine’s Day Celebration Begins!

+
Thanks guys but none of these options worked for me.
I played a game.
Visited the store.
Logged out and back in.
I don't even see the event on the quests list, I do however see it on the welcome screen but clicking the news doesn't open anything.
Is there any level restriction? I used to lpay Gwent on console but since it's not supported anymore I created PC account, finished tutorial and only started playing classic online duels.

Maybe that's it. I created an account too, but I made it to level 25. Level 25 restrict many things, including seasonal mode and ranked proper.

Anyways, I got my choice on my "new account", but I don't know what triggered it exactly, sorry. Could have been level 25, could have been something else. But I'm pretty sure I played a good amount of games before I got the "choice" between the 3 ladies.

Maybe that's it. I created an account too, but I made it to level 25. Level 25 restrict many things, including seasonal mode and ranked proper.

Anyways, I got my choice on my "new account", but I don't know what triggered it exactly, sorry. Could have been level 25, could have been something else. But I'm pretty sure I played a good amount of games before I got the "choice" between the 3 ladies.

Well, it'd be good to know if it's the case. Otherwise I'm not sure if I'm able to participate time-wise :/

Well, it'd be good to know if it's the case. Otherwise I'm not sure if I'm able to participate time-wise :/

Well, participation in the event also demands a certain amount of games to unlock the rewards, 3+3 initially, then more flexible 5-15 + then ending with 10 minimum.

I think it took me about that many games to get to level 25, 18 games or so.

Just to let you know - problem solved. I didn't notice if it appeared after I reached level 5 or 6 but def below 10. So maybe if someone else is looking for the solution - just play!

That just saved me, I didn't want to rush the last two missions in one day :beer:
Due to the technical issues we have experienced this week, we've decided to extend our Valentine's Day Challenge until Monday, February 24th 12:00 noon CET. The Charming Bundle will be also available until this date.

Due to the technical issues we have experienced this week, we've decided to extend our Valentine's Day Challenge until Monday, February 24th 12:00 noon CET. The Charming Bundle will be also available until this date.
Are the card backs individually staying or are they leaving with the bundle?

Would have been a nice surprise that regardless what team you picked to grant players an animated form of the winning team card. Gets a bit of dust for those that have the card and for those still growing their collection its always a very nice gesture to grant more expensive to craft cards. :) loved the keys keep it up CDK

Would have been a nice surprise that regardless what team you picked to grant players an animated form of the winning team card. Gets a bit of dust for those that have the card and for those still growing their collection its always a very nice gesture to grant more expensive to craft cards. :) loved the keys keep it up CDK

We put Yenn on the Queen's throne that corresponds to her, no more is needed. :beer:

I am waiting for some title related to Ciri (no matter what type of event), I would have passed Geralt's love choices if possible.

hey i just want to ask something about the blood and wine ending and who will live with Geralt this are my choices in the main game,

i romanced Triss and dumped yen
ciri lives but she became the Empress

so who will live with Geralt in the ending of BaW?

Top Bottom