Jobs Support Register

Valentine's Day Contest on DeviantArt

+
Valentine's Day Contest on DeviantArt



Valentine's Day is right around the corner and our community members have prepared a special contest for everyone who would like to show their love for The Witcher franchise on that special day.

All you need to do is prepare a Valentine's card and address it to your favorite Witcher character from the saga or from our video games - it's totally up to you! You also get complete freedom when it comes to execution - you can paint, draw, whatever suits you best.

Now about the prizes, remember those nice shirts with faces of Iorveth, Roche and Letho? They are rewarding authors of the best entries with them so if you ever wanted to get one, now's your chance! For more information regarding the contest & its rules please head over to its website. Good luck everyone!
 
Wait, what? I get to confess to Iorveth to win an awesome T-shirt? This will be the saddest thing I've ever done on a Valentine's Day and I can't draw or paint, but I don't even care, gonna try. :p
 
siklara said:
Wait, what? I get to confess to Iorveth to win an awesome T-shirt? This will be the saddest thing I've ever done on a Valentine's Day and I can't draw or paint, but I don't even care, gonna try. :p
Iorveth is probably getting the most confessions :) Or Trissssssss............ah, if I only had ANY artistic talent...
 
Guys, what do't you read carefully the contest requirements? ;)

You may find do't you need any specifical "artistic" talent... juts your imagination :p
 
secondchildren said:
Guys, what do't you read carefully the contest requirements? ;)

You may find do't you need any specifical "artistic" talent... juts your imagination :p
My imagination + Triss ? Are you sure? :p
 
I'm not big into contests myself, but I'll be very disappointed in all of you if no one makes a card that involves the words "Sile" and "head."

The possibilities are endless.
 
227 said:
I'm not big into contests myself, but I'll be very disappointed in all of you if no one makes a card that involves the words "Sile" and "head."

The possibilities are endless.

Please avoid photos with rubberdolls, if there are any... :p
 
The people who run WitcherDamNation are wonderful, and it's sweet of them to run this contest. I won't be entering, since they're asking for a card, and I'm preparing something else for Witcher fans to celebrate Valentine's Day with, but I think it's great they're having the contest.

Good luck to all the entrants! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
 
An exciting challenge, can't wait to read all the sweet nothings embellished with romantic trimmings... just say
"I love you"

btw... what if everybody wants the Iorweth t-shirt as prize? :rolleyes:
 
PetraSilie said:
btw... what if everybody wants the Iorweth t-shirt as prize? :rolleyes:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't want that :p Roche and Letho are both cool though.

In any case, interesting contest :D I'll have to see if I can come up with something.
 
PetraSilie said:
btw... what if everybody wants the Iorweth t-shirt as prize? :rolleyes:
I say we fight for it and the last (wo)man standing can take it home. Good thing it's red, blood splatters won't leave a mark on it.

...

Why can't CDPR sell these T-shirts?? They'd make a fortune. I'm fine with any of them, though I'd love to get my hands on the rebel one and I'm not sure I'd wear Letho in public. :D
 
Design-wise, Letho is my favourite one, it has beautiful flow. Roche shirt would be perfect for teasing fangirls/fanboys :p Iorveth, well, what can I say, it's perfection.
 
Dona said:
Winners don't get to choose the shirt ;)
Yes, I don't think it's possibile to choose unfortunatly. This just becoz there 5 t-shirts, all sorted I think. What if all the winners ask for the same shirt? LOL
that's why I said you can't ;)

@Corylea
Yea! Can't look forward for that little surprize you're working on! whee