Valentine's Day Contest on DeviantArt

+
DragonsDream said:
Just something of note, all the shirts have males on them. Its like the organizers didn't expect any men to participate. Where the hell is Triss, Saskia, Ves...? :rolleyes:
This is indeed an arguement... But on the other hand, men have their pin-up in Poland's Playboy so it's just fair to have male chars on the shirt

PetraSilie said:
This is indeed an arguement... But on the other hand, men have their pin-up in Poland's Playboy so it's just fair to have male chars on the shirt

I withdraw my previous complaint, carry on then .

Arguing about male or female characters on t-shirts? I say bring on the monsters! I'd totally wear an endrega t-shirt :D

Corylea said:
Perhaps they think men wear shirts of the men they want to BE, and women wear shirts of the men they want to BED.

Corylea said:
Arguing about male or female characters on t-shirts? I say bring on the monsters! I'd totally wear an endrega t-shirt :D

Whether you're man or woman - this is disturbing, anyways.

Nah. Disturbing would be growling and making monster sounds while wearing the monster t-shirt LOL

omg Im so late on this lol (And I just finally checked my Email) thanks so much for letting me know, YES IM IN for ze Angry Blue Man! and ANGRY LOVE D8<!!

yuikami said:
omg Im so late on this lol (And I just finally checked my Email) thanks so much for letting me know, YES IM IN for ze Angry Blue Man! and ANGRY LOVE D8<!!

I think the contest ends on the 24th, so you STILL DO have plenty of time... But this is just fan addiction on your part, really... :p You have all the pretty T-shirts already...

Today is Valentine's Day, but there's still time to get your entries in for the contest, because the contest doesn't end today -- it doesn't end until February 24th! So if you'd like to show off your skills or win a tee shirt or just pour out your love for your favorite Witcher character, there's still plenty of time. And if you haven't looked at the entries yet, there's some good stuff in the Contest Entry Gallery.

Oh, and if you haven't played it yet, Yennefer's Valentine is a Valentine's Day adventure for TW1 that takes only 15 minutes to play.

In this adventure, we look in on Geralt and Yennefer as they celebrate Valentine's Day together. Well, sort of together. ;) This mini adventure is intentionally somewhat silly, rather than deep or meaningful, so don't hurt me if Yennefer isn't exactly as you'd hoped for. :) Even though it's extremely short, there are six possible paths through the game -- two main paths with three permutations each.

Fight alongside Zoltan or compose poetry with Dandelion. Succeed in your tasks and enjoy the make-out scene as Yennefer comes to your arms.

Hey guys, just a reminder:
contest will expire in a week, on Friday 24th. In case you wanna still have on of those shirts... :)

Yes, take your chance!
There are already wonderful artwork, I'm impressed by the creative and imaginative conception of many cards

Hey guys!
two days more before the deadline. I highly suggest to hurry up if you still wanna get one of those Tshirts!

Deadline is on: 24th February, 0:00 GMT

If you wanna take another look to the contest rules, clicky clicky --> http://witcher-damnation.deviantart.com/

Hello guys!

CONTEST IS OVER!

Now it's the time for rock'n'roll!

Let me warmly thank you any of you for joining this contest. I'm glad to see so many submissions in the gallery! So...

Thank you very much!

The jury will now discuss on the result, carefully watching and browsing your Valentine's cards.

Members of the jury are:

* secondchildren (me)

* Petra_Silie

* *Tommy*

The jury will pick up 10 lucky submissions within a week and will publish the first result in the next weekend. Then there will be a ballot, and within a few more days, 5 lucky lovers\winners will be nomineed and receive the fabulous Witcher 2-T shirts!

Eager to know the results? Then stay tuned! :D

GoOD LuCk WitTCHerS!

I cant believe you didn't choose Soukyan's... The one with the peasant girl that kills Saskia because she wants Iorveth only for herself... IT WAS THE BEST EVER!!! It was sooo original and funny...

Just a question about the method of choosing the winners... Wouldn't have been more fair to choose, say, the best three by JURY FIRST and THEN leave the last 2 slots to be sorted by luck?

"Love Igni" was my favorite, so I'm glad to see it made the finalists. Congratulations to all 10 finalists!

I'm a jury member (so you better treat me right .... *ahem* I mean... we the jury member had a deadline for 3 faves. You have no idea how many times I changed my top 3 because I couldn't decide. Even one night I couldn't get to sleep because I had my doubts "Did I choose the right ones?" I got out of bed, changed my faves. And next morning, deadline, I changed it once again.

It ain't easy to be jury member. All I can day so far: great works

Top Bottom