Valentine's Day Contest on DeviantArt

+
C`mon guys and gals ! Let`s see what this wonderful and awesome witcher community can come up with !
Do you dare...Do you truly dare ?!

Dona said:
Winners don't get to choose the shirt ;)
Which means all other winners who hoped for an Iorweth shirt and didn't get, send it back with the request to exchange it

Dona said:
Hah i can barely draw a stick man, this gonna be so fun.
Nowadays you don't need to "draw" 'cos there are lot's of alternatives. The contest rules accept these alternatives. You can assemble parts of pictures, etc. and get an entertaining patch work Valentine's card. Should be fun

If I don't get the Letho shirt, I will be pissed :)p). No but seriously, it's what I want.

I will try to write up something, considering that the only skill I have is writing.

Hmm, so far people have argued over the Iorveth and Letho T-shirts. Does no one want Roche? I feel like I should correct this imbalance, but I'm terrible at mushy stuff :p Also, everything I can think of right now involves the phrase "angry blue man" and I don't want to steal that since I originally got it from Yuikami's awesome comics :D

So I read the rules to the Valentines day contest amd was wondering, since I'm not sure if I understood correctly, you can also win a T-shirt if I write a story of some sort? Like for example, I wrote a "what if" story where Geralt and Yennefer would do all kind of things on Valentines day.

Or am I getting this right?

WardDragon said:
Hmm, so far people have argued over the Iorveth and Letho T-shirts. Does no one want Roche? I feel like I should correct this imbalance, but I'm terrible at mushy stuff :p Also, everything I can think of right now involves the phrase "angry blue man" and I don't want to steal that since I originally got it from Yuikami's awesome comics :D

I hereby dare Yuikami to enter the contest with a declaration of her love to "The Angry Blue Man" and "The Pissy Elf"!
Surely, the rules of the contest, saying that you ought to declare your love to your (one) favorite character, can be stretched a little under these special circumstances. :)

If I weren't busy with something else, I'd make a Valentine to Zoltan. People moon over the gorgeous women and handsome men, and poor Zoltan gets overlooked. But the goodness, the joie de vivre, the sense of humor ... you guys can keep your Roche and Letho; give me Zoltan. I don't care if he's short; I'm tall enough for both of us.

Aaden said:
I hereby dare Yuikami to enter the contest with a declaration of her love to "The Angry Blue Man" and "The Pissy Elf"!
Surely, the rules of the contest, saying that you ought to declare your love to your (one) favorite character, can be stretched a little under these special circumstances. :)

I absolutely agree :D Right after I posted, I sent her a message with a link to the thread. Hopefully she'll be interested in entering. I'm sure her entry would be far better than anything I could come up with anyway :p

Aaden said:
I don't care if he's short; I'm tall enough for both of us.

I'm not sure how I feel about Zoltan's height. In TW1 he looked so tiny that I felt like I could pick him up and carry him around protectively like a baby Then when I met him in TW2 I was like, "Holy shit, he's taller than I am!!!" (I'm a little under five feet tall and the dwarves looked taller than that in comparison to Geralt, unless Geralt is shorter than I thought he was :p)

Corylea said:
If I weren't busy with something else, I'd make a Valentine to Zoltan. People moon over the gorgeous women and handsome men, and poor Zoltan gets overlooked. But the goodness, the joie de vivre, the sense of humor ... you guys can keep your Roche and Letho; give me Zoltan. I don't care if he's short; I'm tall enough for both of us.

I cherish him as the better sidekick... Dandelion is more fun, but has the word "trouble" written all over his face. Actually Zoltan you can rely on, in a difficult moment (or his axe :p) There is not a doubt about his loyalty.

And actually I enjoyed very much having him accompaning me twice "for the ride". Thats an opportunity you didnt have in the first game... Touchè

Corylea said:
I like Zoltan's sexy polar tiger roar in TW1 and he has the funniest lines in TW2, so I can totally understand if you fell for him. : )

You're kind for letting us keep both Roche and Letho, but I also noticed how you didn't say anything about Iorveth...
you're not giving up on him, are you?

Corylea said:
MAKE IT HAPPEN

Just something of note, all the shirts have males on them. Its like the organizers didn't expect any men to participate. Where the hell is Triss, Saskia, Ves...? :rolleyes:

DragonsDream said:
Just something of note, all the shirts have males on them. Its like the organizers didn't expect any men to participate. Where the hell is Triss, Saskia, Ves...? :rolleyes:
Perhaps they think men wear shirts of the men they want to BE, and women wear shirts of the men they want to BED.

JackintheGreen said:
I cherish him as the better sidekick... Dandelion is more fun, but has the word "trouble" written all over his face. Actually Zoltan you can rely on, in a difficult moment (or his axe :p) There is not a doubt about his loyalty.

Absolutely :D When I got to Flotsam and heard the villagers going to an execution I knew with complete certainty that I would find Dandelion on the gallows, and I was 90% sure that it would be due to having sex with the wrong woman. However I was totally shocked to find Zoltan there as well since he's so reasonable and reliable. I got angry and punched out anyone who came near him :p (I mean I definitely would have saved Dandelion even if he was alone, but with him my reaction is more along the lines of, "*sigh* What did you do this time?" :p)

JackintheGreen said:
Perhaps they think men wear shirts of the men they want to BE, and women wear shirts of the men they want to BED.

I think you're on to something :p

Corylea said:

(We seriously need a vote-up button for mods as well)

I just hope I won't end up winning a Letho T-shirt after this, I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Corylea said:

Men we want to be? If that were the case, they would have a Geralt shirt and a shirt of the lucky dwarf that gets to bed Saskia .

Corylea said:
Saskia likes this +1

Top Bottom