Valentine's Day Contest on DeviantArt

+
Corylea said:
"Love Igni" was my favorite, so I'm glad to see it made the finalists. Congratulations to all 10 finalists!

That's my favorite too :) I'm reading the books right now so maybe I'm just biased in favor of a Geralt and Yen valentine, but it's so sweet and I love how the heart was made I also enjoyed the funny ones which did something different and unexpected :p :D

PetraSilie said:
we the jury member had a deadline for 3 faves. You have no idea how many times I changed my top 3 because I couldn't decide. Even one night I couldn't get to sleep because I had my doubts "Did I choose the right ones?" I got out of bed, changed my faves. And next morning, deadline, I changed it once again.

It ain't easy to be jury member.
Yes, it does look like the jury has a difficult job! So many great entries, and not enough tee shirts for all of them. Too bad you can't just declare everybody a winner, since all of the entries were worth looking at. :D

Soooo... More than a week has went by... I dont want to sound like Im biting my arms off out of anxiety to hear the results... But Im biting my arms off out of anxiety to hear the results... :p lol

Pretty please, with sugar on top... can we have the results? Drawing 5 names out of a hat shouldn't take this long, I imagine...

Winners winners winners!!!! --> http://witcher-damnation.deviantart.com/journal/Valentine-s-Contest-And-the-winner-is-283009149

Awesome, congratulations to the winners :D I think the judges did a good job of choosing different types of winners so that a little bit of everything is represented (serious, funny, cute, nostalgic, etc.). I liked so many of the entries that I feel bad that only five could win, but hopefully everyone had fun even if they didn't get a T-shirt :)

Hard being a judge there
Me like a little girl "I like this, this, this, this, this, this, even this, this and this"

I won't be a judge any more, I swear!

Congratz!

WardDragon said:
Awesome, congratulations to the winners :D I think the judges did a good job of choosing different types of winners so that a little bit of everything is represented (serious, funny, cute, nostalgic, etc.). I liked so many of the entries that I feel bad that only five could win, but hopefully everyone had fun even if they didn't get a T-shirt :)

That was one of the toughest selections i`ve ever had to make ! They were ALL great entries and was sorry that only 5 could be chosen . I think next time maybe we should get some volunteers from the forum....any takers ?

Great work all of you and congratulations to the winners!

Even though our judges/mods are exhausted with their decisions, I hope they will continue to engage the creative side of our community in contests like this! :)

secondchildren said:
Winners winners winners!!!! --> http://witcher-damnation.deviantart.com/journal/Valentine-s-Contest-And-the-winner-is-283009149
Good decision. :)
Congratulations to winners!

This was indeed a tough decision to pick 5 winners out of so many brilliant entries. I honestly feel a bit sorry for those who didn't make it. I want to emphasize... who didn't make it. There are no losers of the contest or your works were bad, cos you all put so much effort in it

I hope you all join our next contests when we challenge your creativity once again

From a participant point of view, I think a limited number of "prizes" encourages you to make the best thing you can come up with..., after all this is a competition. Not just a device to "reward" fans. If it's actually hard, when you win you feel great, and the prize much more valuable...

I feel just great that my pic made it to the finals. Yeah, no doubt, that "Rebel" T-shirt will sorely be missed, :p but winning ain't everything...

Top Bottom