Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

+
Title.

This has never happened in my 1st playthrough, but now it did. She strolled right in before my eyes and now she's just standing there. Google has no clue whatsoever who she is.

What's this about?

Valeria_Wilson_in_V_appartment.jpg

Sure looks like a glitch. Spooky glitch. CP2077 has an enormous amount of visual glitches where something thats supposed to be only temporary visual, stays around forever (or until you return to main menu).

Although, what makes it spooky in my eyes is that she is wearing a samurai t-shirt and her name, Valeria, closely resembles the real name of female V: Valerie.

Sure looks like a glitch. Spooky glitch. CP2077 has an enormous amount of visual glitches where something thats supposed to be only temporary visual, stays around forever (or until you return to main menu).

Although, what makes it spooky in my eyes is that she is wearing a samurai t-shirt and her name, Valeria, closely resembles the real name of female V: Valerie.
And she entered the appartment opening the door like its her home, too. Alter ego? I play female V there... :D

She did some random lines like any other random NPC, all by herself, now and then. It was impossible to talk with her on-demand though - no "talk" command appeared no matter how close to be. I have V go to sleep, and after V woke up, Valeria was gone.

If it's just a random glitch, which of course it may be - then her t-shirt is coincedence, name is coincedence, and gender is coincedence too. What are the chances? Yeah. Slim to say the least.

I smell a mystery, instead. :)

Did you perhaps confirm your charcreation with a double click and two V´s spawned in your game? XD

Inside Valeria Wilson's apartment building is a tiny door that leads inside Keanu Reeve's brain. After about 15 minutes you get ejected onto the side of Route 1. Miss Wilson started charging people to try the experience. Keanu found out, and made Valeria show him. They crawled in together and now are both stuck inside his head, where he believes he is stuck in her head, and he is a former rock star, and she believes she is a future mercenary named "V"

What you are seeing is through the veil at Valeria seeing herself through the eyes of herself as Keanu Reeve's as Johnny.

I know, it's really meta - its all laid neatly in the script of the 7th bill and ted movie, which was lost inside a black hole with Keanu Reeve's who now uses gravity to try warn himself not to let the bus go over 50 mph, or else it will arm a bomb - this information is stored on a Data Chip inside his head that he has to get to London to save his wife, while being chased by Yakuza Vampires! He should be okay tho, he knows kung fu

At least, that's what Gary told me...

I've seen this before actually. The first time I played the quest with the suicidal ex-cop he opened the door, and a woman was literally walking around in his apartment. I actually thought it was part of the questline, until I played it again and realized that it was a bug. I just chalk it up to another "great feature" of a "living city" in Cyberpunk from CDPR.

If the door opens. NPC's have a chance to use its pathing system. Probably left over to when V's apartment had additional interactions.

If the door opens. NPC's have a chance to use its pathing system. Probably left over to when V's apartment had additional interactions.
Except, like i already told above - the door was CLOSED, and this one Valeria Wilson went right to it, opened the door, and went in. All by herself all before my eyes. And that door was closed not moments prior - it was closed for many in-game hours. It's like Valeria owns the darn place.

Inside Valeria Wilson's apartment building is a tiny door that leads inside Keanu Reeve's brain. After about 15 minutes you get ejected onto the side of Route 1. Miss Wilson started charging people to try the experience. Keanu found out, and made Valeria show him. They crawled in together and now are both stuck inside his head, where he believes he is stuck in her head, and he is a former rock star, and she believes she is a future mercenary named "V"

What you are seeing is through the veil at Valeria seeing herself through the eyes of herself as Keanu Reeve's as Johnny.

I know, it's really meta - its all laid neatly in the script of the 7th bill and ted movie, which was lost inside a black hole with Keanu Reeve's who now uses gravity to try warn himself not to let the bus go over 50 mph, or else it will arm a bomb - this information is stored on a Data Chip inside his head that he has to get to London to save his wife, while being chased by Yakuza Vampires! He should be okay tho, he knows kung fu

At least, that's what Gary told me...
"... that's a good one"... %)

Except, like i already told above - the door was CLOSED, and this one Valeria Wilson went right to it, opened the door, and went in. All by herself all before my eyes. And that door was closed not moments prior - it was closed for many in-game hours. It's like Valeria owns the darn place.

"... that's a good one"... %)

Than they don't even care about the door state. Basically they are the deer's of RDR2.

Than they don't even care about the door state. Basically they are the deer's of RDR2.
If this would be the case, then i'd see plenty of random folks going in during hundreds hours and lots of appartment visits i played. I tend to keep iconic things in the appartment stash, so dozens visits per playthrough.

But i didn't.

Besides, if it's just random NPC going in - why all the three coincedences pointed above (name, gender and samurai t-shirt)?

Tell ya, it's some mystery. I probably triggered some set of unusual circumstances during this current playthrough of mine (which i do in rather unusual way indeed). But what it means? Why it happened? Is there any follow up to it? No idea! %)

Its a bug, a known one at that. AI randomly spawning in the wrong locations. Had it myself a few times in several locations not just V's place.
Valeria did not spawn inside V's appartment, man. Like i told more than once already, Valeria _walked_ in. Opened the door herself and walked into V's room, then stopped and stood there for a long time, saying some random thing now and then, too. She never left until i got my V go to sleep, so i did not see how she left.

Valeria did not spawn inside V's appartment, man. Like i told more than once already, Valeria _walked_ in. Opened the door herself and walked into V's room, then stopped and stood there for a long time, saying some random thing now and then, too. She never left until i got my V go to sleep, so i did not see how she left.

I didnt say she spawned in the apartment. The fact she walked in is irrelevant. It can happen anywhere there is an apartment. In point of fact it happened to me on several occasions, with AI walking in to mission apartments all over the city. It is a bug, simple as. You have not activated some special feature, nor is it unique.

Top Bottom