Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

+
I didnt say she spawned in the apartment. The fact she walked in is irrelevant. It can happen anywhere there is an apartment. In point of fact it happened to me on several occasions, with AI walking in to mission apartments all over the city. It is a bug, simple as. You have not activated some special feature, nor is it unique.
Ok.

Except, like i already told above - the door was CLOSED, and this one Valeria Wilson went right to it, opened the door, and went in. All by herself all before my eyes. And that door was closed not moments prior - it was closed for many in-game hours. It's like Valeria owns the darn place.
I was wondering why I often find the apartment door open when I return; probably about 1 in 4 times. I guess NPCs are trying to steal my precious things.

I was wondering why I often find the apartment door open when I return; probably about 1 in 4 times. I guess NPCs are trying to steal my precious things.

This is interesting as I've never experienced it in my three playthroughs as of yet, and I tend to go back to the apartment to store stuff constantly.

I wonder what the cause of this would be in general.

P.S.

I rarely use fast travel if at all if that's of any consequence.

I Have Rogue permanently standing in that same spot. Still there after exiting and restarting the program. Can't interact with her unless you call her on the phone.
photomode_17032021_185327.png

This is interesting as I've never experienced it in my three playthroughs as of yet, and I tend to go back to the apartment to store stuff constantly.

I wonder what the cause of this would be in general.

P.S.

I rarely use fast travel if at all if that's of any consequence.
I also never experienced V's appartment door open - not once. And i also rarely use fast travel - literally to count on a hand's fingers how many times i used it, during ~400 hours i so far clocked in.
Post automatically merged:

I Have Rogue permanently standing in that same spot. Still there after exiting and restarting the program. Can't interact with her unless you call her on the phone.
View attachment 11196280
Interesting. Not exactly same spot, however: Valeria did not clip into that blue sofa. And yes, Rogue's glitches like that - in my 1st playthrough she was standing in the street near V's megabuilding, next to a closed parking entrance with the barrier closed. I forgot what exactly causes it, but somewhere in the forum there is detailed explanation how it happens.

Its just a bug. I've had more than 1 person walk into my apartment by opening the door..the name is just a coincidence and there is many npcs wearing samurai shirts

Indeed, it's a bug, that can happen for some reason. I've never had this during my playthrough, but there have been similar reports once in a while. Not sure what triggers this problem...

I recommend reporting this to CDPR support. The official support website can be found here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8 (there's not really a support topic for the exact same topic, so this one will have to do - the same article can be found for consoles too).

Indeed, it's a bug, that can happen for some reason. I've never had this during my playthrough, but there have been similar reports once in a while. Not sure what triggers this problem...

I recommend reporting this to CDPR support. The official support website can be found here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8 (there's not really a support topic for the exact same topic, so this one will have to do - the same article can be found for consoles too).
I do not believe it's a bug as per above explanation i gave. Which is why your recommendation to report this to CDPR support will not be followed by me.

Even if it is a bug, as long as it's "Valeria" in Samurai t-shirt doing in to visit V once in a while - then it'd be a bug i do not mind at all. Nowhere, not once did i anyhow indicate this matter bothers me, and/or makes my gameplay anyhow degraded or bad.

There are much more troublesome matters with the game than this, for example unwanted dodges out of non-intended double-taps (when simply doing rapid enough player character direction control), which can't be disabled and which break stealth and at times result in deadly falls. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly intended and not a bug or glitch, this game is so polished it can't even be sold on PSN not to make other developers feel ashamed of their poor job.

I wonder what's the big secret behind ms Wilson. Probably the cure for cancer.

Title.

This has never happened in my 1st playthrough, but now it did. She strolled right in before my eyes and now she's just standing there. Google has no clue whatsoever who she is.

What's this about?

View attachment 11195155
Just a glitch. Had two npc's run into V's apartment and even after sleeping
woke up and they were still there. What's really freaky is right when V looks
into the mirror and there's Johnny Silverhand looking back at you.

Hmmm... never happened to me. Gave me an idea. It could be nice if developers will try to implement a home invasion as a side quest, though...

Top Bottom