Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

+
Well i hope what you described will become a reality since that seems pretty nice.

Its all something devs have said or written in devblogs, devstreams or interviews.

They recently released a Brujah clan highlight, with a very familiar looking Brujah primogen...
Post automatically merged:

The announcement trailer mentioned a "three-front siege".

Speculation: I think this might mean that the prince of Seattle is dead or missing, and there are three powerful figures vying for the title, with our protagonist Phyre caught up in the middle. I think these are the three vampires mentioned by the devstreams and devblogs: Tolly, Lou, Ryong.

Im basing this on how the devs have talked about said three:
- The above mentioned "three-front siege", although devs have confirmed Seattle is very much under strict camarilla control.
- How devs have mentioned these three as people trying to take advantage of our weakened elder;
- how Lou avoided answering Phyre directly in one of the trailers when she showed up and asked Lou to organize a meeting with the prince;

Im sure we will find out what this means eventually. In the meantime, Ill talk about the NPCs we know so far:

1. Tolly.
Tolly.jpg
This is one of the NPCs from the hardsuit labs version of BL2. A nosferatu of some influence, apparently. There is also mention of a nosferatu named "Tolley" in the official streamshow "Seattle by night" by Jason Carl. These could be connected.

2. Lou Grand
Lou 1.jpg
A toreador (I assume primogen?) of some renown. Btw voiced by Jane Perry, who also voiced Rogue Amendiares in CP2077 and Diana Burnwood in Hitman. That plus her recurring appearances in trailers kinda tells me she is an important NPC. Lou is also a character re-used from Hardsuit labs version of the game.

Some have speculated she is based on a real world Seattle figure from early 20th century named Lou Graham (a dev interview hinted that people from Seattle might recognize some of the characters).

3. Ryong
While I dont have confirmed info on what Ryong looks like, I speculate that this is the Asian-looking woman who turns to look at the camera in one of the trailers. Im getting strong Ventrue vibes here. Maybe the prince or prince-candidate. Ryong is mentioned as one of those looking to take advantage of weakened Phyre. Ryong is afaik a Korean surname, so we cant determine gender from it.

Ryong qm.jpgryong qm.png

4. Simeon "Silky" Ladock, brujah primogen
Silky.png
This is one of the NPCs we have confirmed info about, thanks to two recent devblogs. And this looks to be yet another re-used asset from the Hardsuit labs version of the game.

"He may look like he thinks with his fists, but assumption makes fools of us all. Silky is eloquent, persuasive, and a man of letters, quoting Milton, Shakespeare, and the Sex Pistols with equal reverence. He's solid, is Silky, the one you want on your side, clear-sighted and unimpressed by the posturing and drama of the establishment. He was the only one the Camarilla could name as Primogen for the Brujah because he's the only voice the rabble will listen to. You'll find him holding court in The Dutchman, his beloved bar. Stay on his good side and you won’t see trouble there.”
- devblog

Last edited:
Top Bottom