Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

+
Imagine how great it would be to CDPR to buy the Vampire Masquerade - Bloodlines game and hire Brian Mitsoda to add his talent to the team *wink wink*
Imagine if CD bought the rights... a dream. :giveup:
CDPR making a VtM game? That would be a dream indeed.

It's three votes already, who else think that CDPR's version of VTMB 2 would be awesome?

Oh, look, look who shows up here (look at 01min30sec).

Oh... seems like there could be at least 4 people agreeing with this.

Now we know that Paradox have EVERYTHING under control and knows EXACTLY what this series needs: battle royale!

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/jle5hb And official trailer:

Seriously, they should just scrap this project altogether.
View attachment 11066246
So sad
VTM universe is fantastic.
Deserves more respect, deserves an ambitious open world RPG game :sad:
Sigh. Well we can take one off the "definitely going to get" list.
yes

Imagine if CD bought the rights... a dream. :giveup:
CDPR making a VtM game? That would be a dream indeed.
It's three votes already, who else think that CDPR's version of VTMB 2 would be awesome?

Oh, look, look who shows up here (look at 01min30sec).

Oh... seems like there could be at least 4 people agreeing with this.
..............................YES!!!!!!!!

As someone who was in the pre-alpha test for CCP's World of Darkness I can say with much fervor, I am still waiting for my vampire game.

2014.01.30.14.17.55.jpg

Edited to add: Yes I am feeding right out in the open <3

I'm actually happy this happened. HL just didn't have what it takes to do a worthy Bloodlines sequel. I don't know what happens now to the project, but I hope Paradox will give it to more qualified guys.

I wonder if shitstorm surrounding CP77 inspired Paradox to make this decision.

Oh well, hopefully they get somebody to do it right. I wasn't impressed with the original trailer so maybe they'll make it less goofy.

For me i have really 0 hype for this game and the same for the vampire univers ... i think it's too old school and frankly graphically it also looks from the same era... even if I had liked the time of vampire the masquerade.

I guess they don't want to make CDPR mistake and release polished game. It's good to be able to learn from someone's mistakes.

Guest 4519094

The only thing we should be following are the reviews after the games are actually done.

if only those were anything more than just post-launch adverts or smear campaigns,

even small content creators who actually try to be objective in their opinion get attacked,
in fact they get attacked the most because they're small and easily taken down,

people working in this industry or just being enthusiastic about videogame making are already very used to all that circus,
but can understand why anyone who isn't used to all that and is just a scifi/cyberpunk fan can land in that quagmire and feel like their relaxing space has been invaded by some the worst behaviors this world has to offer.

Just hope vtmb fans are not gonna get harassed as much as CP fans, and hope for less negativity in ... general.

Top Bottom