Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

+
After seeing Cyberpunk, Dying light, Borderlands etc.. Bloodlines 2 seems so outdated and generic to me.
I'm sad, when they announced this game I was so excited :cry:

After seeing Cyberpunk, Dying light, Borderlands etc.. Bloodlines 2 seems so outdated and generic to me.
I'm sad, when they announced this game I was so excited :cry:

I disagree. It looks fantastic. Borderlands is a shooter-looter. Dying Light is..whatever DL is. Open world Adventure?

Bloodlines will be something else and their time and resources are going into that. Solid, solid choice.

[Coercion: Come with me now or I'm going to rip your legs off and drag you the whole way.] Or whatever it actually said. I loved it!

Oh man not sure i can agree i ate like 3 ( bad ) people and got the bad ending :cry:
It's still the best vampire RPG I've played. I'm baffled by so many fans swarming to Masquerade when they haven't played this. I mean for starters, the combat is ten time better. The animations and VOs are clearly better than this reboot.

It's still the best vampire RPG I've played. I'm baffled by so many fans swarming to Masquerade when they haven't played this. I mean for starters, the combat is ten time better. The animations and VOs are clearly better than this reboot.

True i was just bummed out by the end i got and put in the cupboard never to play again prob . If Masquerade plays like the last one story wise it might be interesting .:shrug:

True i was just bummed out by the end i got and put in the cupboard never to play again prob . If Masquerade plays like the last one story wise it might be interesting .:shrug:
Everyone is waiting for this reboot ...I'm telling you all, the reboot will not be better than Vampyr. Not even close.

Main impression I got from the demo - flavorless. Looks really generic. It takes elements from BL1, but makes them rather dull. I don't care if it's indie or mega AAA project. It has to work. It just doesn't look exciting or interesting. Poor man's Dishonored. And I'm not even a fan of Dishonored.

It looks worse than Vampyr, and that one was mediocre at best.

Worst thing for me is the writing. I'd disregard the wooden animations and even the crappy combat for good writing, but what they shown there was uninspired. Nothing like Fat Larry or Jack or even Mercurio. Default videogame stuff. I think they have some game journo as a lead writer?

I totally missed the gameplay video. Looks quite good IMHO. I think it's unreasonable to compare it to Cyberpunk 2077 graphics. They have way more limited resources. But again. I like it so far. Wish they'll release it for Linux natively, to avoid using Wine.

That new video looked 10x better but my complaints with how combat looks still remain. I will pick it up still but I'll wait post cyberpunk.

Top Bottom