Various Bugs I've found in the first 8 hours of gameplay

+
I was playing last night and I came across a list of issues.

None of them major. I never got any CTDs or other problems like that.

I'm on PC.

1) Vegetation appearing through walls - Although I have been told GPU driver updates fix this.

2) AI Driven cars look and feel as if they are running on rails. It feels very unnatural.

3) In that veil, when you are in a car being driven by the AI, sometimes they dont turn the steering wheel at all.

4) In the street rat intro, the bit where the cop cars come flying in when you try to get the fancy car in the underground parking garage glitched so I saw them entering twice.

5) Some animations feel stiff and/or dont line up properly. For example, when talking to Jackie whilst he eats some chinese food, the meat was floating next to his hand rather than between the ends of his chopsticks. I have seen this a few times with guns and other items being held by bots.

6) Some dialogue doesnt trigger properly. BY this, I mean that sometimes the conversation just seems to stop for varying periods of time until the next line starts playing. Other times, I wouldnt know they were saying anything if I didnt have subtitles turned on. I havent seen this happen often, but it happened about half a dozen times during a 6 hour play session. Considering the amount of dialogue in this game, I would only really consider it a minor issue.

7) On the subject of dialogue, sometimes when walking or driving around, conversations the generic NPCs are having are sometimes REALLY LOUD to the point that it drowns out everything else around it.

8) Bot pop-ins. Its really jarring when I am talking to, say, Jackie at the aforementioned chinese food stand and I see half a dozen bots just appear behind him and start walking.

9) On the subject of NPC pedestrians, sometimes they float a good 6 feet above the ground.

9) Some animations 'jump'. BY that, I mean they'll start and then jump to a later part of the animation. The example I saw was a girl at a vending machine who was standing and then the next moment she was much lower looking into the vending machines deposit space.

10) Some clothing doesnt fit properly. I found a 'rockers foldtop' and the incorporated leggings for that outfit dont fit to my characters legs. They sort of phase through the bit where your feet are supposed to stick out is hovering behind the ankle.

11) When loading, sometimes NPCs wont be in the correct position. For example, when I met Stout with regards to the Militech bot I saved after the conversation was finished as I wanted to try cracking the chip. I failed the first time and reloaded. When I loaded, all 4 NPCs in the large 4x4 was standing up and sticking out through the roof and when it drove off there was no engine sound like there was the first time.

These are the glitches i've seen so far. As you can see, nothing major or gamebreaking, just immersion damaging.

And I am fully ready to admit some of it may be due to my outdated GPU (I am using two 1080ti's as I havent been able to get a watercooled 3000 series card yet) however the rest of my hardware is solid (intel i9-10900X at 4.9Ghz, 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Elite DDR4 RAM at 3600Mhz, Samsung SSD, Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore motherboard) and I get a solid 50+ fps at almost 4K with only a little frame dropping here and there on very busy scenes so I dont think these are hardware related by and large.

Top Bottom