Various Issues - Or maybe not?

+
Hi All,

FIrst and foremost, I'm playing on Xbox One X with the game installed on the internal hard drive and I've noticed a few issues, apologies in advance if they've already been talked about on here:

1. I'm not sure if this is an issue or if this is the way the game is designed, but I just completed a mission that involved going to a Tyger Claw den, but once it was completed, my level and street cred didn't increase. Are there some side gigs that simply don't progress the Level/Street Cred?
  2. Sometimes, I'm not getting XP for completing a quick hack. For example, I just used a quick hack on an enemy but the quickhack perk didn't gain any XP. I'm Level 9 in Quickhack but my Quickhacking itself is currently Level 7.
  3. I cannot loot drones at all.
  4. If a mech/robot soldier has more than one item to loot, the game will only allow me to loot one of the item, rather than both.
  5. I can't loot all objects in the world. I'm seeing this is a known issue in the game.
  6. FPS drops, these are getting better with each update but still getting some bad FPS drops sometimes.
  7. Volume of music in vehicles isn't consistent. Sometimes I get into a vehicle and the music volume is low, but if I get out of the vehicle and go back in, the music level goes back to what I would expect.
  8. Some shards that I've picked up have randomly gone missing, especially ones that need hacking. After I hack it, it disappears completely and I also don't gain any XP.
  9. Does anyone know if there will be a New Game+ mode that will allow me to carry over my character progress into a new game, once I complete this game. I.e. I'm playing as Nomad right now and when I complete the game I want to go to Street Kid but retain my current upgrades, then when I finish that, I want to go to Corpo. My aim is to have all perk trees complete.
  10. Does anyone know when V1.07 will drop? I've seen a few articles state mid January?
  11. Recently, my sound seems to randomly vanish, in the sense that I could be sprinting and then the sound for sprinting will randomly vanish. Other sounds, so far are not affected.
  12. Sometimes the loot icon shows but I can't actually loot anything. This is mainly on drones/mechs rather than humans. Anyone else got this issue?
If I come across any more, I'll note them here but off the cuff, these are the main ones I can remember.

Other than that, it's a great game. 50 or so hours in and only completed 20% of the main story. I love it.

Thanks CDPR.

Last edited:
There is at least a workaround for 4. Which is to hold down the take button so you Take All and not one piece at a time.

There is at least a workaround for 4. Which is to hold down the take button so you Take All and not one piece at a time.

Yes, I'm aware of this but the way I play is that I look at what's available to loot and then choose, I don't use the take all button but I guess I'll do this going forward when it comes to looting drones and mechs.

1-5 Yes to all, i have all those issues on my Ps4 Pro on top of the constant crashing and freezing.

I don't have any crashing or freezing luckily. Glad to know I'm not the only person affected with not getting XP. Hopefully this will be solved in the next patch?

Updated my list with point 11, sound.

Point 12 added.

Do any CDPR employees check this forum?

i guess not...fucking messaged one telling them i had a problem in a certain part in the game no reply..posted it here in *technical* and *Xbox* no reply...eather CDPR isn't wanting to help or the staff that's mad obviously haven't left...idfk but one of them has to reply
Post automatically merged:

ok here's where you need to go

trust me ik ik you think "if i click CP 2077 wont it redirect me back here" no it wont just tried it and it's different
youll know what to do when you click it..i posted mine in crash even though it's probably quest but w.e whats done is done but you guys will know where to post yours..again mine was freezing when i was in a quest after i used ping on a pc to highlight enemies
dont know which i should have posted it..but nvm that links there that's where you want to go
and please share this with other people who are confused about this to where to post there issues there having with the game

Last edited:
i guess not...fucking messaged one telling them i had a problem in a certain part in the game no reply..posted it here in *technical* and *Xbox* no reply...eather CDPR isn't wanting to help or the staff that's mad obviously haven't left...idfk but one of them has to reply
Post automatically merged:

ok here's where you need to go

trust me ik ik you think "if i click CP 2077 wont it redirect me back here" no it wont just tried it and it's different
youll know what to do when you click it..i posted mine in crash even though it's probably quest but w.e whats done is done but you guys will know where to post yours..again mine was freezing when i was in a quest after i used ping on a pc to highlight enemies
dont know which i should have posted it..but nvm that links there that's where you want to go
and please share this with other people who are confused about this to where to post there issues there having with the game

You lost me there mate.

I submitted a bug report, and got a reply 3-4 weeks later asking if I still had the same problem... :ROFLMAO:

Still, the way these bug-reporting systems usually work is that bugs get prioritised based on how many users report it... meaning even if you know someone else have already reported a bug you should still report it too if you experience it.

I submitted a bug report, and got a reply 3-4 weeks later asking if I still had the same problem... :ROFLMAO:

Still, the way these bug-reporting systems usually work is that bugs get prioritised based on how many users report it... meaning even if you know someone else have already reported a bug you should still report it too if you experience it.

Yeah, of course, most other forums and devs follow the same protocol.

the game doesn't start any more

Have you tried hard reboot of your Xbox?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
Have you tried launching it offline as well as online?
Have you tried resetting your Xbox (while keeping your apps & games)?

I've been playing on my XBOX one for 47 hrs and now I cannot drive!! Everything I press RT to go forward or LT to reverse, my character gets out of the car. It just started happening all of a sudden. I've tried rebooting, launching a previous save and nothing. She gets out of the car every time I press RT or LT. I also can't make any changes in the settings still. I've dealt with the bugs but if I can't drive a car then this game is unplayable for me. So frustated!!!

I've been playing on my XBOX one for 47 hrs and now I cannot drive!! Everything I press RT to go forward or LT to reverse, my character gets out of the car. It just started happening all of a sudden. I've tried rebooting, launching a previous save and nothing. She gets out of the car every time I press RT or LT. I also can't make any changes in the settings still. I've dealt with the bugs but if I can't drive a car then this game is unplayable for me. So frustated!!!

I'd suggest you uninstall the game and re-install it or do a hard reboot and see if that solves your problem. In any case, can you start your own thread rather than putting it on mine.

Thanks.

Top Bottom