various things i have run into

+
1. Alot of cars and bikes in the ground
2. Items that can't be picked up
3. A noice when you read those shards, or what they are called
4. At one point i couldn't run. I relog fixed it though
5. An NPC had driven into a wall. Alot of noice keept being there, as the NPC tried to get out or something. It was quite annoying. It was if the car just keept trying to drive into the wall, so the crash noice keept coming, but the sound keept coming so fast it didn't "finish".
6. A floating datapad in the Konpeki Plaza. When you go to enter the elevator, to get to your room.
7. I think i have seen heads to through things. Though i might remember wrong
Post automatically merged:

Tracking quests at times. You have to click back and forth on quests or other things, to get it to track, what you want to track

Last edited:
You may want to include some pc specs, because these issues come and go. So specs can help narrow down the things that can bring those flaky issues up.

Intel Core i7-10700K <5.1GHz 8-Core HT
CPUV Asus TOG Strix LC 240 RGB watercooling
DDR4-3200 Corsair 64GB Vengeance RAM
SSD Intel 660P NVMe M.2 (SSD)
Asus Gefore RTX 2080S 8GB RIG Strix
PSU Asus ROG Strix 750W 80+ Gold

I might need to turn down some graphics. Atleast that is what Geforce Experince recommends

I would try changing some settings based on Cyberpunk 2077 PC Best Settings: Improve Performance By Up To 35% - With Minimal Impact To Visuals! - YouTube

The only thing not in there is slow hard drive. I may recommend trying that, even with your nvme, because it changes how assets are preloaded before the camera faces them. This impacts when geometry can be used/acted upon by other geometry. I have ran into pop in, or other bugs where NPC's slide through walls/floor to get into view. But less so when slow hard drive is enabled. That is in one of the two graphics tabs in the games settings.

Your CPU sounds like it is overclocked (by the frequency reported), again, may need to switch from using that profile, just to test.

At the end of the day, I have seen a lot of that as well. I have to use the hex edited exe to run the game past the tutorial in the first place, since my CPU doesn't support AVX instructions.

Top Bottom