Vehicle customisation

+
I would like to see some form of vehicle customisation make it into the game, even if it is just a basic model swap of vehicles already going about in the game, but ideally something where we could turn a Thornton Colby into a sporty looking car?

How about having the ability to modify and customise vehicles you own?

This could be involve getting new parts that can influence -

better stability and less skidding,

better speed or short speed ‘boosts’

greater vehicle durability – cars can take more punishment,

better off-road capability (driving through rocky terrain)

Plus of course different looks and colours and more superficial appearance things.

Perhaps you could even make your own vehicle from a ruined shell of a car that you discover somewhere?

This could all be done in new GARAGES in game that you need to find and work something out with the owners. If you are a NOMAD perhaps you can get special additions and mods for your vehicles that the other classes can’t?

How about having the ability to modify and customise vehicles you own?

This could be involve getting new parts that can influence -

better stability and less skidding,

better speed or short speed ‘boosts’

greater vehicle durability – cars can take more punishment,

better off-road capability (driving through rocky terrain)

Plus of course different looks and colours and more superficial appearance things.

Perhaps you could even make your own vehicle from a ruined shell of a car that you discover somewhere?

This could all be done in new GARAGES in game that you need to find and work something out with the owners. If you are a NOMAD perhaps you can get special additions and mods for your vehicles that the other classes can’t?
It would be incredible if there was a vehicle tuning system, especially since it's CYBERPUNK, imagine being able to not only do everything the suggestion refers to, but also put cannon-like weapons on vehicles just to have fun spreading chaos

I would already be happy with being able to change paintjobs, mixing up the rims from other existing cars would be a nice bonus, but I doubt we'll ever see something like that happpen....

This should have been in game from the start imo. At least ability to change colors if not upgrade them. Cant wait to see the new vehicles added by PL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom