Vehicle Customization coming later?

+
I was really pumped to finally buy my first car, thinking I'd be able to pick colors and cybernetic pieces to put on it, some dash ornaments like we have in our prologue car...

But there's nothing. You just buy whatever the game decides to give you and you're stuck with that color and design. You can't customize it at all. Was this intentional? Was this an oversight that got cut for time? Is it coming in one of the "Free DLCs" you've been talking about?

I mean we even get a mechanic contact... but we can't customize our own vehicles that we're paying for?

Please, CDPR. With how much you seem to make a big deal out of vehicles in this game, the lack of any personalization to them is really heartbreaking. they feel so lifeless, i have no care what happens to them. Please consider adding this in a DLC or an Expansion or SOMETHING.

At a minimum, I would like to change the color, either by palette or color wheel. Doesn't really need full on customization.

I wish it had an in game character customization. Everywhere you look there is a propaganda about prosthetics and new "chrome" parts, about aesthetic body modifications but you can't even change your hair

Kinda of sad really. The tabletop P&P game was all about body mods and customizing appearance. I find it really odd that there is no cosmetic shop in the game. Considering all the ads in the game about body mods.

they cut the content (hopefully just for now). this was such a disapointment for me, that this dropped the game below the 8/10 mark. so bummed out.

Pretty sure that's not gonna happen.
Even after all the bug-zapping and performance-patching is done.
And if they do start adding new systems to the game, personally I don't think car modifications should be high on that list.
I'd much rather see an extensive system that allows for modifying your character's look.

Start with the ability to change your hairstyle, seems in 2077 everyone has a synthetic permanent hairdo that can't be changed after reaching a certain age.
Next up an extensive system to bodymod.
I'm talking replacing limbs with visible tech, not just stat boosts on a character sheet. Make people who heavily invest in Technical more than just mobile recycling centers.

Next up, bring back the physical hacking that was show in the WIP gameplay trailers and get rid op the 20G Night City networks. Like another poster said, it's probably the cause of cyberpsychosis.

As much as I want car customization, I doubt it. I mean it would be incredibly easy to just add paint jobs to cars (as we see multiple looks on each car, so the resources are already in game).

But honestly, with the massive amount of content cut, I'd like to see the major stuff worked on before minor things. Though with cosmetic things it's a quick fix.

Top Bottom