Vehicle Stash (Motorcycles)

+
I have noticed I can not store items in the motorcycles stash and am a little confused granted I have some but little use i still would like to use the stash any one else having difficulties with stashes???

Bump means he's bringing attention back to the thread by adding a comment.

I'm also having this issue. Love the Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X, and it has the option to open the stash but trying to store anything results in the screen blinking and...nothing happening. It doesn't store your items. Super annoying.

Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in *any* vehicle Stash.

I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem to open the Stash *at all* on the rewarded bike from the Main Quest.
I can open the Stash on most cars but cannot put anything in.

FWIW, I _only_ have "quest reward" bikes and cars.
Level 37, 50 Street Cred, Xbox One Series X
Patch 1.0.5 did not "recover" anything or fix any of these issues.
I started with 1.0.2 > 1.0.4 > 1.0.5

Not the end of the world..
I still bought it for Xbox AND PS4 and I am enjoying the game a great deal.

I'm having this issue too, I just noticed the amount of grenades I'm carrying, which stacked since I barely use them, are weighing quite a lot, and I wanted to store the most of them in my bike so I can easily pick more if I need. It's working with cars for me though, but riding bikes is so much more fun.

I have an issue where the motorcycles don't share the stash that my cars share. Also some of my cars don't have any access to the stash at all, mainly some of the sport cars and the super cars and some the cars I got for free from quests.

I'm also not able to stash anything in the Kusanagi CT-3X, I'm going to report it as a bug to CDPR.

Experienced the same issue, cannot place any item in stash of the motorbike. This could be fixed because otherwise my character constantly has problems with carrying way to many items, one workaround for now is 'titan bones' that increase carryign capacity by 60% (at ripdoc iin Heywood).

Experienced the same issue, cannot place any item in stash of the motorbike. This could be fixed because otherwise my character constantly has problems with carrying way to many items, one workaround for now is 'titan bones' that increase carryign capacity by 60% (at ripdoc iin Heywood).

My workaround is to just call one of the cars when I need to offload to the vehicle stash. And then get back on my bike and go on my way.

Unable to use any stash point from apartment to any vehicle everytime just blinks with no transfer why is this never worked from day one on ps4 pro

Top Bottom