Vehicles can not run over a dead bodie, it will block the vehicles moving forward. 1.31 Patched

+
It's only with corps who are used as container, if I'm right (like in Assault in Progress/NCPD events) and who are irremovable.
If you kill/knockout a random dude and place him in front of your car, you can run over him, no problem (if he's unconscious, you also kill him)

Last edited:

CEAN0

Forum regular
They could remove those container body's all together, they just have some random loot anyway. Don't think they put quest items in them ether, not what i can recall and it looks weird with the same body lying in the same spot trough the game.

Well that they are container bodies is ok, that they are essentially scenery with a lootable flag if good. But I imagine they could have been modelled as if a speedbumb, sort to speak.

Anyway, "container" bodies despawn if you pickup the loot and go far enough, so I don't see a real problem (like all the legendary set pieces) :)
But I wonder where it could be a problem, because most of time (in my memories), there is no real reason to be here in car.

Anyway, "container" bodies despawn if you pickup the loot and go far enough, so I don't see a real problem (like all the legendary set pieces) :)
But I wonder where it could be a problem, because most of time (in my memories), there is no real reason to be here in car.
In some instances I did want to take a car that was on the scene but some of the dead container bodies caused that I had to significantly scratch up the car to try and get out. So that is something to consider. As far as 'severity' its nitpicking level.

In some instances I did want to take a car that was on the scene but some of the dead container bodies caused that I had to significantly scratch up the car to try and get out. So that is something to consider. As far as 'severity' its nitpicking level.
Yep, I didn't think about that :)
(simply no "collision box" for those bodies could be an easy fix)
Post automatically merged:

It's even weirder than I imagined
I just tested on a random NCPD Event, and bodies don't have a collision box when V is on foot (feet go through. Not even the little screen effect to simulate you walk on a body). But with vehicules, they have. There is no way to get over it.
981e056d-5c6e-4c2e-88fa-1b4275d5852a.PNGd2172357-7afe-46f1-ae8e-0308b0dda084.PNG

Edit : I know where it could be annoying. The grey Shion (like Goro's one), who is in a garage with a body right in front of it. No way you can get out :(

Last edited:
Yep, I didn't think about that :)
(simply no "collision box" for those bodies could be an easy fix)
Post automatically merged:

It's even weirder than I imagined
I just tested on a random NCPD Event, and bodies don't have a collision box when V is on foot (feet go through. Not even the little screen effect to simulate you walk on a body). But with vehicules, they have. There is no way to get over it.
It is now that you mention that, I totally forgot yeah, noticed it also.

I hit one of those dead bodies in a placed "scenes" in the badlands. I was able to get the car off, but it wasn't a clear thing.

On another note, I've had npcs run and cower in front of the elevator....had to reload an earlier save.

Top Bottom