Vehicles in Cyberpunk

+
I was wondering about the world of Cyberpunk and the vehicles in that world. With such an aggressive society, surprisingly, motor vehicles ... well, so just plain vehicles esp. the Nomads, makes no sense to me. What made me think on it, was remembering the old Steve Jackson game "Car Wars". A game world set pretty much like Cyberpunk, but people have armoured and armed their vehicles. I can not see people loving to stick their heads, and up to 50% of their bodies, out of a tin can to shoot at another tin can just to be killed or have their tin can explode from under them. The progression to fully armed and armoured vehicles would be a logical step done long before 2077.

Just my thoughts..... what do ya all think?

The entire vehicle department of cyberpunk is lacking in various aspects. Really hoping the leaked "Body Shop" DLC is going to change that. Even if the name is a place holder, it should remain of similar content. Hopefully. Many hopes.

I was wondering about the world of Cyberpunk and the vehicles in that world. With such an aggressive society, surprisingly, motor vehicles ... well, so just plain vehicles esp. the Nomads, makes no sense to me. What made me think on it, was remembering the old Steve Jackson game "Car Wars". A game world set pretty much like Cyberpunk, but people have armoured and armed their vehicles. I can not see people loving to stick their heads, and up to 50% of their bodies, out of a tin can to shoot at another tin can just to be killed or have their tin can explode from under them. The progression to fully armed and armoured vehicles would be a logical step done long before 2077.

Just my thoughts..... what do ya all think?
Think the vehicle's only intentions are to get from point A to B faster, and to add to the immersion and atmosphere of the city, which for me works quite well. The vehicles look, feel and drive like real. Ever since I play this game, and drive in real life, I have to keep reminding myself; "Remember, this is real life. Do not go in front of others, do not go in between, and wait for the red light!". In the beginning the line between this game and real life driving faded by a large degree. Am used to it now but yeah, thought it was kinda worry some.

Last edited:
a kind of vehicle made me, from the start of the game, startled; Delamain cab.
fully armored, it is an armed and armored vehicle on wheels {Jacky mentions it in The Heist}. paradoxically, the taxi's combat modes are inoperative; you have to go out the door window to shot down the echoes; Wow! :rolleyes:

cb_del.jpg

a kind of vehicle made me, from the start of the game, startled; Delamain cab.
fully armored, it is an armed and armored vehicle on wheels {Jacky mentions it in The Heist}. paradoxically, the taxi's combat modes are inoperative; you have to go out the door window to shot down the echoes; Wow! :rolleyes:

View attachment 11221127
Yep :)
It's pretty armored, seen the bullets it get during the escape from the hotel :)
"In excellent condition !" / "Not bad !" / "customer comment recorded"

But for the drones, like said Panam
Panam : "V... Did you think I was going to do everything ?"
V : "For a while... yes I believed it !"

Yep :)
It's pretty armored, seen the bullets it get during the escape from the hotel :)
"In excellent condition !" / "Not bad !" / "customer comment recorded"

But for the drones, like said Panam
Panam : "V... Did you think I was going to do everything ?"
V : "For a while... yes I believed it !"
it is an argument; then it is imperative to stop believing; Delamain taxis are armored vehicles able killing a whole Tango army around you. {false advertising} lol :)
[[Leave your problems at the door]] , in add; do not fear and don't forget your gun!
"customer comment recorded" ;)

Top Bottom