vehicles need auto drive

+
@SigilFey The lack of auto driven vehicles in cyberpunk 2077 it just does not make sense its 2077 and we can not sit back and lets say have delemain take over whilst we sit in the back seat so we can take in the views of the mega city that is Night city. If i remember i thought delemain was going to be a service available to us to use when ever we need him our one AI friend who would not let us down. All of us get rewarded our own Delemain no21 cab that talks to us and it is cool to watch Delemain grow self aware but it would be cooler to see him in action driving our personal cab and have his service available at our finger tips. Theirs also four cars in cyberpunk 2077 which are depicted as having an autonomous onboard navigational computer such as the Rayfeild areondight and the cailburn feel free to teach me to spell those its weird to pronounce then there is Delemain like i talked about and the Mahir coach which i only see parked never in action the coach would be a cool one to sit in and see what everyone else is doing on the bus and have that extra immersion. Or like i said before sit in the back of Delemain and use the screen in the rear of the front seats to set our destination. It would also be immersive if Delemain gave us info about Nightcity like a tour guide i know hes a combat cab and not a tour guide but it would be cool if he could drive us and have small talk with him at the same time. The other lack is combat mode which i thought was going to be added in the game where in chases the car drives whilst you shoot such as vehicles like delemain for example where we sit in back and he gets us out of trouble. Overall i think the lack of automated cars in cyberpunk is a little overwhelming and sad since its what i looked forward to up until the games release i just wish CDPR would at least consider it and make a already great game even greater apart from that the cars are detailed and the city reminds me of ghost in the shell a blend of American and Japanese architecture such detail in a city very cyberpunkish indeed.
Post automatically merged:

I hope i did the @ thing right if not sorry for wasting your time like i said im new and this forum site is different from others that usually detect it automatically and put it to the moderates and the right section not that its a problem.

Top Bottom