Vending Machines changed? Censorship?

+
I have been playing, and enjoying CP2077 despite the many MANY MAAAANNNY stupid things PR has done since launch. I have just noticed, (post Hotfix 1.06) that V's vending machine in his apartment has changed... see screenshot.

At first I thought it was just my textures not loading or something, so I tinkered with my graphics settings (at maximum) and rebooted the game and everything. no luck. The texture on the vending machine screen remains pixelated. Now, for those of you who never bothered looking at the screen, it is supposed to be perfectly clear, with many options on it for what V might want. (Accounting for why he doesn't need a kitchen in his place.) This includes "Joygirls, Joyboys, and Braindances) among other things. It makes sense. It's just that little extra bit of emersion.

Well... it's gone. is it just -my- game? Is this just some stupid texture issue on my save, or is this some pathetic effort at censorship? This whole shit show has me paranoid.

p.s. I know that the clear picture isn't a screenshot. It's the only example I could fine, however, to clarify further, I was not aware of any of the cp2077 hype before the game came out. I spent time looking at everything in V's apartment when I first started playing, so it definitely changed at some point.

Attachments

• 20210105171000_1.jpg
    20210105171000_1.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 223
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 225
Top Bottom