"Vendor doesn't have enough money" is absurd

+
Eddies are hard enough to come by. Selling weapons and armor is the only quick way to make money. Vendors / drop boxes do not have anywhere near enough money. I wouldn't mind if it only happened every once in a while for realism, but every single drop box runs out of money when I try to sell my loot. They don't seem to replenish either. Fix this!

Yeah, I've always found this dumb in all the games that you can sell in. I will generally find a mod to increase the amounts they have, I haven't looked if CP77 has one yet though.

While annoying, I rather liked how fallout's vendors worked in this way.
It was like they were selling junk you had sold to them and now they have more money to buy more junk.

Not really. How many shop keepers in real life do you know that keeps a fraction of the money these guys have on tap at any one time? :rolleyes:

You don't need to just sell at Drop Boxes. Literally any vendor will buy items off you until they're drained.

Given the number of vendors within reach of any city gig, you can unload fairly easily without having to move the clock.

What? Eddies are only hard to come by before level 10. If the machine runs out go to a any vendor in the game. everyone will buy everything

Top Bottom