Vendor that sells legendary clothing spec is buggy

+
I hope it will be fixed soon, since you can't buy it anymore if you already visit the store. Not to mention upgrading is so expensive.
And by the way, Happy new year and please take care of your health.

Fortunately in my second run with female V, I found a vendor that sold me a full set of legendaries that made her look good.

With my first run, I didn't get the same luck, so I ended up cosplaying Johnny Silverhand.

Clothing crafting should have more options too. And shops should sell by themes to make things more rational to player.

I mean, if a clothes shop sell in Maelstrom area, they should have some Maelstrom clothing, just as Tyger Claws have.

They should sell legendary too, not just spec but clothes to wear. So people do not bound to lvl crafting skills.

I don't have any vendor's with legendary clothing

It's a bug. If you've visited the vendor once in the playthrough and their shop inventory refreshes (48 in-game hours), they will no longer ever sell legendary clothing or specs. They still however have Legendary mods from time to time (at least in my save file). The workaround is unfortunately to never visit a shop until you have a bunch of cash, save in front of the vendor, and use that save file to jump days before talking to them for the first time if you don't like their stock. Then you buy when they have what you like, but that is your one and only Legendary purchase at that specific shop until this is all fixed.

Prices are broken too, for example legendary mod cost about 200k yet sellbacks for about 3k...

Guest 4506659

Which vendor sells legendary clothing specs? I've never run across a vendor that sells them.

It's a bug. If you've visited the vendor once in the playthrough and their shop inventory refreshes (48 in-game hours), they will no longer ever sell legendary clothing or specs. They still however have Legendary mods from time to time (at least in my save file). The workaround is unfortunately to never visit a shop until you have a bunch of cash, save in front of the vendor, and use that save file to jump days before talking to them for the first time if you don't like their stock. Then you buy when they have what you like, but that is your one and only Legendary purchase at that specific shop until this is all fixed.
That...explains why I couldn't find the fortuna crafting spec.

Tried to post this on the reddit megathread on friday but no answer.

I want to know if the number of mod slots of legendaries are just RNG and you save and load before you pick them up trying to get max numbers or they are also gated behind player level.

Tried to post this on the reddit megathread on friday but no answer.

I want to know if the number of mod slots of legendaries are just RNG and you save and load before you pick them up trying to get max numbers or they are also gated behind player level.

Random

I hope it will be fixed soon, since you can't buy it anymore if you already visit the store. Not to mention upgrading is so expensive.
And by the way, Happy new year and please take care of your health.
I just saved and reloaded the game until i gotten all the legendary caft spec

So, technically, if I encounter a legendary I could save/load until max mod slots ? Ok nice to know.
Also, does this apply to the legendary clothes specs ?
If you see a Legendary clothing piece on the ground, save and pick it up. If it doesn't have max mod slots, reload to reroll. Same for when you craft a Legendary clothing piece.

You can save/load until the shop has all the blueprints available for that store as long as you didnt enter before right ?
Yes, as long as you didn't initiate dialogue with the owner for the first time, it will rotate properly if you make a save outside the front door.

save > check shop inventory > if all the pieces aren't there, reload > skip time 24 hours
Rinse and repeat. (Obviously increase wait time accordingly in 24 hour increments).

Yes, as long as you didn't initiate dialogue with the owner for the first time, it will rotate properly if you make a save outside the front door.

save > check shop inventory > if all the pieces aren't there, reload > skip time 24 hours
Rinse and repeat. (Obviously increase wait time accordingly in 24 hour increments).

It's not needed to skip 24 hours, just reload the save

If you see a Legendary clothing piece on the ground, save and pick it up. If it doesn't have max mod slots, reload to reroll. Same for when you craft a Legendary clothing piece.

You dont even have to pick them up. You can just look at the piece and see the slots it has. Look, reload, look, reload, until you get what you want.

Top Bottom