Vendors should have fixed inventories

+
Giving each vendor fixed inventories would go a long way to ground them in the section of the city they are in. For example clothes vendors in the city center should favor more corpo clothing options like suits while clothing vendors in Santo Domingo should have lower end clothing. This could also help with inventory cheesing that's happening right now.

This was something that I considered right off the bat. When you shop at the different stores their merch should reflect the store.

The higher end corpo store was selling me frayed t-shirts and Malestrom jackets while the shop by the docks was filled with higher end corpo slacks and business attire. Not much planning or thought went into that, I see. Anyway, I just shrugged it off, the list of issues with the game is so numerous that the clothing stores didn't even rank a scoff by that point.

I think it's like that to some extent. I got stuff in Kabuki that i never found in City Center or Japantown and vice versa. Nonetheless there's overlappings.

A wider variety of apparel would be nice. so much variation on the srteets but barely any is available in the stores

And fixed appearance of their crafting recipe, instead of randomly show 1 or 2 ONLY from the first time you buy from them.

Top Bottom