Venendal elite

+
Should the deploy ability (deal 3 damage) trigger when you play usurper?
Technically Usurper's ability is used every turn.

No.

Usurpers ability is used only once at the start of the game. After something is blocked, it stays blocked. Leaders aren't unblocked and reblocked over and over, the block stays throughout both players turns.

Venendal Elite's ability is pretty dumb in my opinion. You can really only use it with Morvran....and he's glitched on Xbox. I hope they change their ability to something more useful and practical.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, this card is one of the never used cards i was curious about, so i did a kinda weird Morvran deck last week, with 2 Venendal Elites.

First of all, he's completely incompatible with Usurper, and you probably want something better when you use Emhyr or Calveit's ability, so that makes him viable on only 1/4 NG Leaders (1/5 when the new one hits the game)

And he is just too damn weak, 2pt providing 3 damage, both SC and SK have tons of cards providing that or better without any conditions. Definitely do not recommend it.

P.S.-if you use the gold soldier that lets you repeat the abilities of adjacent soldiers, it wont work unless you have used another of Morvran's charges on that turn.

Top Bottom