Veni, vidi … vendidi

+
Veni, vidi … vendidi

First of all, I would like to apologize to all of you, as we’re going to brag once again. Yes, yes – I know we promised not to do that again, but on the other hand the occasion is so important for us that we couldn’t avoid mentioning it. So what’s all the buzz about? Well, according to our latest sales data, The Witcher has sold more than 1,2 million copies around the world! “More numbers,” you might say, but let me finish before J Because of those numbers, The Witcher has jumped onto the list of the 100 bestselling PC games in history! Not bad, huh?Nevertheless, bragging is not the most important thing here. What’s important is the fact that we would like to thanks all of you - our fans. We did it once before with the anniversary movie, and we just can’t stop thanking you for making The Witcher a popular choice among PC games. You are the real proof that sometimes going upstream, no matter what people say, is worth taking a risk. Without you, none of this would be possible and none of our dreams would ever come true.

The sales numbers will increase for sure ;) I hope it will be 2M next year. Congratulations ! :peace:

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Mike said:
The sales numbers will increase for sure ;) I hope it will be 2M next year. Congratulations ! :peace:
At least 2M :DMore and more people spot how great game it is, some people need better computers, so there shouldn't be problems!

[quote author=PanKarol]The Witcher has sold more than 1,2 million copies around the world! ... Because of those numbers, The Witcher has jumped onto the list of the 100 bestselling PC games in history![/QUOTE]Epic wooties! Congrats :beer: That's pretty special, right there. Thanks for taking us along for this crazy ride :)

Eriash

Forum veteran
lovelypsycho said:
[quote author=PanKarol]The Witcher has sold more than 1,2 million copies around the world! ... Because of those numbers, The Witcher has jumped onto the list of the 100 bestselling PC games in history!
Epic wooties! Congrats :beer: That's pretty special, right there. Thanks for taking us along for this crazy ride :) [/QUOTE]Pleasure is all ours you know :)Thanks for all nice words !

There's nothing more encouraging while making new projects than such nice words from you, our beloved fans :) Thanks :beer:

My Congrats to not Just the Red Team but also all the Members of the forum /Staff 1.2 Mill is something to be proud as well as being in the 100 top pc game for a game that had not much in adds about it to have such a effect is something to be veary proud of :beer:

Congratulations! It is an honor to be part of this magnificent project. I hope that I'll do some dubbing also in next Witcher game. Or maybe even more? ;)

AdrianXII said:
Congrats CD Projekt! You guys are the best!So, the PC gaming wasn't supposed to be dead?
Well, what can we say... tada? Here we are rockin' on PC :)
AdrianXII said:
is this combining sales of regular and enhanced?
Yes, it contains EE sales as well.

Top Bottom