Veni, vidi … vendidi

+
;D Wanna send more medalions to the world as a celebration? ;Dhehe, congrats to the whole team, it is always the best, that feeling that something you created is so succesfull and loved by the community ;D[me=McAvelin]is proud to be a part of the community, thanks guys!!!![/me]

AdrianXII said:
Congrats CD Projekt! You guys are the best!So, the PC gaming wasn't supposed to be dead?
I had already chopped off that person head for saying there There can be only One :whistle:

Maybe I'm way off on my verbs but... shouldn't it be veni, vidi, venduti (or vendute, plural)? :hmmm:Regardless, woot! 1.2M is a lot of reasons to celebrate! ;D

didi510 said:
Maybe I'm way off on my verbs but... shouldn't it be veni, vidi, venduti (or vendute, plural)? :hmmm:
Actually the next news about you Didi, will be called vendidi ;DCongratulations, CDProject!I'm curious though which place The Witcher has gained in the Top 100. Anyway, it'll be number 1 soon :whistle:

PetraSilie said:
Thank you that you revived the crpg in such an amazing and captivating way with this game :beer:
I couldn't agree more, congratulations.This calls for a celebratory re-playing.

PanKarol said:
Because of those numbers, The Witcher has jumped onto the list of the 100 bestselling PC games in history!
If you backed up that claim with some kind of tangible proof, this news would be even better. By proof I do not mean the wikipedia entry which links back here. I mean some kind of external source that confirms it.Stiil, for the time being I will assume that what you wrote is indeed true, so congratulations :)

Yes please, more upstream wading. Makes for a really outstanding game in the sea of dull one-week-hits.And nevernever abandon pc gamers, for some people will never choose to be anything else.Congratulations and rock on!

CONGRATULATIONS.And thanks to YOU, CD Projekt RED. The Witcher is now one of my TOP 5 favourites videogames of all time.It's a shame The Witcher is not available on European-STEAM... I'm sure it could sold more units on VALVe's platform.. I'm thinking on a Weekend discount for The Witcher on STEAM, sales could increase more than 3000% (Gabe Newell's words on L4D sales when price drops 75%)

Yes, congratulations. It's well deserved. I hope you are all very proud of what you have accomplished over a long period of time wondering if your game would be as popular as you had hoped.Now you know! ;DDon't let the celebrity stop you now; we want more... ;)~ Roxy

PanKarol said:
The Witcher has sold more than 1,2 million copies around the world!
Congratulations!I wish you'll soon write another post reporting 2M sales :)I'm a game programmer myself (currently working on a wii title), and I do realize how challenging is it to make a game like this one.I suspect I'm not the first person telling you that: you did everything right.After I recently read the interview by Michał Madej, I bought the game on steam.And I loved it.Few years ago I bought an xbox 360, and totally switched to the console.However, now, because of the witcher game, I gonna get a new PC. BTW, the only two issues with the game running on my 5 years old machine are save-load times, and graphic settings being set to "normal" instead of "maxed out" :)Regards,Konstantin.

The Witcher has jumped onto the list of the 100 bestselling PC games in history!That's fabulous news!Not only is this a wonderful game, and not only did you manage to make it and get it recognized in spite of being a relatively unknown company when you started, but you also showed that there is still an appetite for quality out there. And you showed that there's a market for games targeted to adults. You bucked the trend of dumbing down games and succeeded greatly, and I'm hoping that not only will CDPR continue to have great success, but I hope that your success will inspire other people and other companies to take a chance on quality.Thank you for a game that has not just given me fun but has taken over my life ... mostly in a good way. :D

This is the best news ever! I don't ever feel tired of reading good news about The Witcher, but this was something really great. I feel lucky i play the best RPG in years, made by the best and most friendly company ever, and being a member of the best game community i have ever seen. And quite proud, too! :)I wish you only good news for all your works, CDProjectRed. :wave:

and if the marketing people play their cards right, the console version will boost some more PC sales as well ;)see you at 3mil :evil:

wow,I actually registered just to reply this topic!I wanted to say that i really appreciate that you keep thanking your fans and treat them like they should :) many companies seems to forget that fan make games succeed. "Don't build a community around a game, build a game around a community".i bought the game when you released the enhanced edition(which rocks!!!).when i was an community manager in the Israeli gaming site www.vgames.co.il, which being visited by 300,000 different visitors a month, i posted an article about the enhanced edition in order to convince people to buy the game.i really want this game to succeed, and if the console version will offer a lot new content i will buy it as well :) (i own an red ringed xbox =\ in hope to fixed by the time of release).good luck with The rise of The white wolf.btw, this is the article i posted http://www.vgames.co.il/article/3086.html (if you understand hebrew :p)some replies to the articles by users:"An example to all companies!""Great company""I am buying to to strengthen the company"

Top Bottom