vernon and blue stripes commando

+
vernon and blue stripes commando

any reason why the blue stripes commandos vernon spawns dont bring the ones from your deck on the field?

beside the lore reason? it's not meant to be thinning the deck like temerian soldier. that would make it almost redundant

allright,i just thought that by reading the abilities,he should be able to.i guess its working as intended

You can draw the Bs Commandos from your deck easily anyway.. So it's better for Vernon to spawn a copy of BS Commando instead of summoning it from your deck... If Vernon is played right you can have a power swing of 16-18 points... which is good but not good enough since Philippa can do almost the same (16 power swing max for her) with much less effort.. If blue stripes had a better trio ability then it would be way better... they just spawn a base copy in your deck which is nothing significant...

IMO blue Stripes trio ability needs a buff then Vernon will be good again..!

NickStrife;n8910220 said:
You can draw the Bs Commandos from your deck easily anyway.. So it's better for Vernon to spawn a copy of BS Commando instead of summoning it from your deck... If Vernon is played right you can have a power swing of 16-18 points... which is good but not good enough since Philippa can do almost the same (16 power swing max for her) with much less effort.. If blue stripes had a better trio ability then it would be way better... they just spawn a base copy in your deck which is nothing significant...

IMO blue Stripes trio ability needs a buff then Vernon will be good again..!

my problem with this is,that the trio ability of the bmc,is technically a disadvantage,since there is no easy way to draw them from your deck.its a disadvantage,because it adds bad cards in your deck.if vernon would draw them,then it would make sense,but as it sits,the trio ability is pretty horrible.

pl91;n8913050 said:
my problem with this is,that the trio ability of the bmc,is technically a disadvantage,since there is no easy way to draw them from your deck.its a disadvantage,because it adds bad cards in your deck.if vernon would draw them,then it would make sense,but as it sits,the trio ability is pretty horrible.

If you play Foltest you can draw these unbuffed copies with reaver scouts.. But still.. Nothing of great value here.. So i agree.. this trio ability needs a rework...

NickStrife;n8915340 said:
If you play Foltest you can draw these unbuffed copies with reaver scouts.. But still.. Nothing of great value here.. So i agree.. this trio ability needs a rework...

still too much of a setup,with quite low value.sometimes i consider playing only 2 in my deck,because the are drawn by kaedweni sergeant,for deck thinning purposes.thats the one good thing about them,that its free deck thinning.

Top Bottom