Version 1.60 on PS4 Bugs

+
Hi everyone,

I am an old player, decided to replay The Witcher 3, because, why not?
Anyway, my last save is from 2016, and I am doing a fresh start.

Back on topic, I noticed some of unfixed bugs, and new glitches:
1. Roach's mane is missing or half-gone. I noticed this only after wearing saddles that covers Roach's mane (ex. Nilfgaardian, Temerian, Skellige).
- A quick fix is by re-equipping the saddle, then switching to your preferred one (ex. Zerrikanian > Niflgaardian > Zerrikanian).
- However, if you are in Velen/Novigrad, the bug comes back as soon as you summon Roach if he's out of the camera.
- Doesn't seem to reoccur if you are in WO, Skellige, KM, and Toussaint.

2. I noticed that in some cutscenes, Ciri draws sword from a wrong place. Like her hand is not holding the hilt of her sword.

PS
The Witcher 3 is still the best game for me, I've played a lot of RPGs in the past 3 years, yet I still come back to this gem.
I hope this could be patched by the devs, even if they are focused on CP2077. :)

PPS
Is @Sunsibar still here? :D

Interesting. I haven't seen these glitches for a while, and I thought Roach's mane was addressed in at least one previous patch. However, apparently it's possible they still occur in some cases. Rather slippery bugs.

Unfortunately, Sunsi has retired from the Guards, though she still checks the Forums occasionally.

1. Roach's mane is missing or half-gone. I noticed this only after wearing saddles that covers Roach's mane (ex. Nilfgaardian, Temerian, Skellige).

Yes! Someone else who still gets this in some form. I often lose the mane and tail during cutscenes, but it's there during gameplay. It's such a weeeiiirrrd bug.

PPS
Is @Sunsibar still here? :D

Hey! Long time no see indeed = )

I'm still sort of around but got busy elsewhere, so unfortunately I can't hang around here that much anymore. At the moment PM is the most effective way to reach me.

Glad to see that you are still enjoying the game and posting here = ) I should also do my 8th playthrough at some point :D

Hey! Long time no see indeed = )

I'm still sort of around but got busy elsewhere, so unfortunately I can't hang around here that much anymore. At the moment PM is the most effective way to reach me.

Glad to see that you are still enjoying the game and posting here = ) I should also do my 8th playthrough at some point :D

Eight? I'm behind. (Too much Apex and FarCry 5). I am starting to miss my hairless horses. :p

Top Bottom